Anonymous Coaches Talk Miami

This. The coastal (AS USUAL) is there for the taking...

Throw in a big time win over Florida to start the season and we can easily cruise to 11 wins and a top 10 ranking all season before we hopefully keep it competitive against Clemson..

This is the best thing for Manny as it can start to pay off on the recruiting trail that he is indeed someone who can walk the walk and talk the talk.. Not to mention beating both instate rivals will be huge
If we beat Florida, it should be a 12-0 regular season. Florida will be the best team we face in the regular season. Shouldn't have a let down after that. In fact, our team should improve after week 1 (week 0 for us). The fact that we'll have 2 bye weeks, makes things even better as the coaches will have 2 weeks to correct mistakes. See my other posts in this thread for my detailed opinion.

Advertisement
Kaaya didn’t bust.

He reached his athletic ceiling.

Kayaa was an overachiever with a pretty good and accurate arm, but well below average rest-of-body athleticism.

In college, he overcame this with hard work and a strong work ethic, hard study, and strong preparation. This made him into a very good college quarterback. But as far as the NFL, he will always be limited by his lack of athleticism and mobility.

From what I’ve seen, Tate doesn’t have half the arm Kaaya did. But I really need to see him throw more, and I have it. I’m not sure any of us here have.
Kaaya May have been more accurate but I dont Necessarily see that comment about tate not having half the arm he has to be honest. His arm is just as good but what separates him is his dynamic running ability and ability to improvise under pressure which obviously was a mainstay limitation of kaaya’s overall effectiveness

Advertisement
I saw nothing elite. All i saw was a bunch of short *** passes in garbage time. The deep ball he did throw the wr had to stop and wait for it.
Lulz he threw a TD and ran for a TD, along with juking the defender out of his cleats. He also balled against the taint defense in their scrimmage and I'd say that D is pretty good. He also balled against them on the scout team, playing Mayfield and the Army QB; Urban even credited his play for the reason they were so prepared against them.

That's my personal opinion. I'm telling u what I think, not what some "expert" thinks.

Time has shown that Kaaya was overhyped and time will tell with Tate too.
So your personal opinion is it is obvious that Martel will be better than Kaaya? How will you measure that? Passing statistics? NFL outcome? Games started?

Lulz he threw a TD and ran for a TD, along with juking the defender out of his cleats. He also balled against the taint defense in their scrimmage and I'd say that D is pretty good. He also balled against them on the scout team, playing Mayfield and the Army QB; Urban even credited his play for the reason they were so prepared against them.
He juked 2 win teams 3rd string. They put 77 on oregon st., beat rutgers 52-3, and tulane 49-6. You really bragging about that shît? **** perry was good vs fiu and fiu would beat all 3 of those teams. And osu defense isn't good. Them dudes was like 72nd in defense.

Advertisement
Oh, u must have talked to this anonymous coach personally. What is his name? Who was it?

It's called deductive reasoning....I factor in how his former OC now HC at OSU rushed him away so fast and didn't even want him to compete with Fields bc he had seen enough of him to know better. Then I factor in how he looked pretty average the entire spring and only had success in the final spring game in which most of the starters on defense were out.

See..you want to suck Tate's dyck so you question anyone questioning the "best QB on the team" mantra...... and the fact that you want to be his personal fluffer is the only reason why you think it's clear he's the better QB bc he has not shown anything tangible for anyone to believe so.

Anyone on this site can say whatever they want but I'll say it the only way I know how.

If we were to finish 3rd in the Coastal (no way in **** it happens), then the Manny hiring was a failure. Period.

We have as garbage a schedule as any first year coach could hope for and we have players with talent and pedigree. Moreso than pretty much anyone not named Clemson in the ACC.

10 wins and an ACCCG appearance. Period. Anything less is a failure and a waste of the opportunity that is there for the taking.

For the record, I think Manny gets this ship sailing in the right direction and hits the ground running.

Last edited:
He juked 2 win teams 3rd string. They put 77 on oregon st., beat rutgers 52-3, and tulane 49-6. You really bragging about that shît? **** perry was good vs fiu and fiu would beat all 3 of those teams. And osu defense isn't good. Them dudes was like 72nd in defense.
Dude elite skills are elite skills. It doesn't matter what the scoreboard says, watch your eyes. I like how you put a disagree reply when everything I stated is 100% facts. LOL, go on and pour out your cup of haterade and mop it up off the floor 😂

I saw nothing elite. All i saw was a bunch of short *** passes in garbage time. The deep ball he did throw the wr had to stop and wait for it.
Ya people show this clip to rebuke any implication of his arm but only strengthens the case against it. He loads up and the WR still has to wait up for it. Luckily the cb runs a 5.5 40.

Advertisement
Dude elite skills are elite skills. It doesn't matter what the scoreboard says, watch your eyes.
What elite skills? I saw nothing elite. You clearly don't know what elite is. Throwing 5 yard passes isnt elite. Dude was told to leave because he wasn't good enough at osu and he is struggling here. That doesn't happen with elite guys.

Yall do this dumb **** every year. We are not going undefeated. Our Oline is trash let's be real. I can go back to threads from the last 3 years and yall do the same ****. LOL when will yall learn.
Lol. You’re 100% right... but we keep walking into that same wall based on some hope. Without hope, I’d be miserable. I think if Richt was still the coach and no changes were made that there would be a lot less optimism. Undefeated is a stretch on a new coach but we do have previously under-utilized offensive talent, returning players on a solid defense and a favorable schedule.

Ya people show this clip-to rebuke any implication of his arm but only strengthens the case against it. He loads up and the WR still has to wait up for it. Luckily the cb runs a 5.5 40.
Shît is crazy. His coach who has seen him every day in practice and in those garbage time games didn't believe he could throw but he is elite.

Advertisement
What elite skills? I saw nothing elite. You clearly don't know what elite is. Throwing 5 yard passes isnt elite. Dude was told to leave because he wasn't good enough at osu and he is struggling here. That doesn't happen with elite guys.
He was off and on the first couple of weeks and from all accounts turned in a good week culminating to a solid scrimmage performance in which he led an impressive drive vs the first team defense.

His “elite” skills is his ability to throw on the run, improvise and create plays out of nothing and mix that in with some really good running ability.

LOL it seems you don't know what elite is. The only players I've seen in a long time that can be running, plant one foot and immediately stay at full speed in the opposite direction is Duke and JT4

Advertisement
Back