Andy Jean Film Review: Hometown Assassin

I'd visit UiF, Forfeit State, NLame, and Vag Tech, in that order. I'd take their free plane ride and money for accommodations, eat their food, and **** their hot co-eds. On the last day of each trip, I'd get a photo taken of myself on their field throwing up the U.

Then I'd visit UM, show my coaches all the photos while we laugh it up, and commit.

If you're looking for a nice trip and hot co-eds, there's no reason to visit ND and VT

Advertisement
Better him go and see what these other places have to offer now than hear their grumblings in his ears about how the grass is greener over there and consider the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dog… it’s a free trip. Go explore. That’s why half of the recruits take a visit to Miami.

I never said he shouldn’t take visits all I said was you can’t be the ambassador to a school’s class if you’re on other schools campuses. That’s contradicting to me, if it was me I wouldn’t have even committed yet until I visited every place I thought I might end up.

I'd visit UiF, Forfeit State, NLame, and Vag Tech, in that order. I'd take their free plane ride and money for accommodations, eat their food, and **** their hot co-eds. On the last day of each trip, I'd get a photo taken of myself on their field throwing up the U.

Then I'd visit UM, show my coaches all the photos while we laugh it up, and commit.
Can't pass up the free trip to Hawaii too :cool:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back