Andrew Armstrong WR- transfer offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But everyone claims they don't know what Zo's job description is....
well I mean, what has he done so far? I'm not expecting any results but it's not like we hear from him, hear abotu him, or see any actionable evidence he's involved until this recruit tagged him

we all know he's working, but to say anyone fully understands his role within the organization is highly unlikely

Advertisement
Armstrong runs really good routes, which is shocking considering he doesn’t play at a big school but also highlights how bad our receivers have been. Do the coaches or players or both stink that none of them run good routes or were taught them. Armstrong was showing double moves, quick breaks on routes, high pointing the ball, things none of our guys do.

If you're Romello Brinson or Keyshawn Smith or Michael Redding or something, you should re-evaluate your life if you have your head coach looking to Texas A&M - Commerce for capable wide receiver talent to add to the roster. lmfao. Is that school in a ******* strip mall next to a sports bar? lmfao.

Advertisement
well I mean, what has he done so far? I'm not expecting any results but it's not like we hear from him, hear abotu him, or see any actionable evidence he's involved until this recruit tagged him

we all know he's working, but to say anyone fully understands his role within the organization is highly unlikely
Why do you feel that he needs to be in the open for you to feel like he's doing something? I mean it's pretty clear that this complete staff and organization prefers to moving in silence and dark.

If his name never pops up again but he's still employed at Miami, I don't question it.

If you're Romello Brinson or Keyshawn Smith or Michael Redding or something, you should re-evaluate your life if you have your head coach looking to Texas A&M - Commerce for capable wide receiver talent to add to the roster. lmfao. Is that school in a ******* strip mall next to a sports bar? lmfao.
Well....Colbie Young came out of Lackawanna,Pa and ate their food....im sure they travel on their road games like this at Lackawanna.....

amish-family-in-buggy8.jpg

at ;

Advertisement
Back