Andrew Armstrong WR- transfer offered

Advertisement
No big portal WR coming here until Gattis gone
finding nemo seagulls GIF

Advertisement
If you were a WR, why would you come to Miami? What about last season makes you want to come here.

I really do think Mario's recruiting arrogance (I can get a kid no matter what we run) is costing us with WRs.

Relax, it's far from over. Plenty of talent left in the portal and we have two quality recruits in the boat.

Advertisement
Need a certified #1 WR. I think X in the slot is still top of the ACC so there isn’t a concern there and I happen to think Jacolby can develop into a 2 and battle Colbie for that. But we need someone who can generate space and make contested catches.

Sure seems like it. Hard to sell a 1 (maybe 2 year) rental a rebuilding vision currently missing key components.

Exactly. These transfer kids are in their contract year and can't afford to take a chance on a terrible offense. The portal likelihoods are a kid like Colbie Jones - little known, small school, not many offers, diamond in the rough, etc. That's where Zo earns his money.

We have a better chance of landing a top flight recruit at WR than we do a top flight portal. And even that is tough sledding.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back