Andrew Armstrong WR- transfer offered

Advertisement
Well....Colbie Young came out of Lackawanna,Pa and ate their food....im sure they travel on their road games like this.....

amish-family-in-buggy8.jpg
by GAME FOUR this man was our best WR. We are the University of Miami and our WR room - once the home of multiple pro football hall of famers at the same time - now filled with some legit scrubs.

lmfao

Guys diet before he got here was artisanal breads and cinnamon rolls. MF'r went to Knausberry Farms on his recruiting visit and he thought it looked just like home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These are TAMCU facilities so I would conservatively project he puts on 20lbs in a P5 S&C program that also provides nutritional support which is far superior to what he has recieved thus far.

Go Canes

That looks far better than I pictured in my head, to be fair. Was expecting the weight room to look like a Best Western hotel gym.

Advertisement
Looks very solid. Definitive in his routes, not afraid to go through traffic, solid tracking skills and catches with his hands. Put him on the field with Colbie and let them work downfield routes. That will also open up short stuff for X, Robbie, Ray Ray and the TEs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back