Analyzing the backup QB battle

View as article
Advertisement
Wait are we comparing a top 10recruit, a parade high school player of the year to someone that wasn’t even in anybody’s top 250 recruits?lmao

Wait..we are comparing a top 10 recruit, by all accounts couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if he was standing 2 feet away from it! Not being able to throw did VY in in the pros. In college he had enough skill to win big. JB was a top 11 qb in his senior year as evident by him being selected to the Trent Dilfer academy. SO YES I AM COMPARING THEM!

**EDIT** Just what in the fugg is Mario and this ever loving staff doing that they can't lay out a plan for this kid and expect him to do it on his own? If he leaves this is a black eye to the program and I don't care what anyone of you have to say about it.

Wait..we are comparing a top 10 recruit, by all accounts couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if he was standing 2 feet away from it! Not being able to throw did VY in in the pros. In college he had enough skill to win big. JB was a top 11 qb in his senior year as evident by him being selected to the Trent Dilfer academy. SO YES I AM COMPARING THEM!

**EDIT** Just what in the fugg is Mario and this ever loving staff doing that they can't lay out a plan for this kid and expect him to do it on his own? If he leaves this is a black eye to the program and I don't care what anyone of you have to say about it.
Calm down Jacurri and go work on the nets

Advertisement
Yeah that was Streeter from Caneville that asked the question. He’s really trying to stir up some **** for some reason.
He's been on a Twitter space and on YouTube with Coach Hayes speaking about it , too. He says "someone has to have his back since his family isn't around"

He doesn't want to hear any arguments that differ from his....

Lmao Brown is in no way no how the same league or level as Vince Young! Vince Young was the number 1 player in his class brown was not a top 11 or top 15 qb he was ranked 16th that’s his highest ranking he’s not even ranked by most sites so no there’s no comparison stop making sh///t up Brown is a project plain and simple Young was a can’t miss generational talent

Advertisement
I don't agree with Canesville, but he has a right to ask the question.. Mario responded on the money, sometimes he gets too annoyed with the media. But he handled it well.​
just so everyone is clear, we're not talking about Tommy Streeter, it's Andrew Streeter, no relation.​

Lmao Brown is in no way no how the same league or level as Vince Young! Vince Young was the number 1 player in his class brown was not a top 11 or top 15 qb he was ranked 16th that’s his highest ranking he’s not even ranked by most sites so no there’s no comparison stop making sh///t up Brown is a project plain and simple Young was a can’t miss generational talent
[/QUOT
What **** am I making up? The guy hasn't been trained or developed AT ALL. That sir is coaching. If you know what coaching is, apparently you don't.

Advertisement
Back