An underlying issue

Wildcat, March your *** down to the Gables and throw that impressive resume of yours right down on the Athletic Directors desk and lets see how long before you are hired. I am still wondering how it is possible with all your knowledge of football, colleges are not beating your door down. Why are you still picking up high school kids jocks in the locker room instead of making your mark? If it turns out you are not qualified for a division 1 job stfu.

This just in.

IF YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED FOR A DIVISION 1 COACHING JOB THEN STFU!

Close the thread. Nobody in here can comment.

SMH. Dumbass.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't get the comments about the offense. They were bad in the bowl game but they scored points throughout the year. Threw it deep. Attacked.

That's about all they did, throw it deep. That's the whole offense. Stretch play, screen, deep ball. Double-TE sets and stretch plays are not what kids like to see. We don't throw the ball all over the field. There's nothing fun about our offense. It's not very attractive. Sure, when Dorsette is beating people deep it looks **** but that doesn't always happen. Our offense is "all or nothing".

We don't utilize our speed and get athletes in space. We don't toss it all over the field.

We had a terrible QB

I don't get the comments about the offense. They were bad in the bowl game but they scored points throughout the year. Threw it deep. Attacked.

That's about all they did, throw it deep. That's the whole offense. Stretch play, screen, deep ball. Double-TE sets and stretch plays are not what kids like to see. We don't throw the ball all over the field. There's nothing fun about our offense. It's not very attractive. Sure, when Dorsette is beating people deep it looks **** but that doesn't always happen. Our offense is "all or nothing".

We don't utilize our speed and get athletes in space. We don't toss it all over the field.

We had a terrible QB

We had a terrible QB so we chose to throw the most difficult routes on the field? (verticals, deep outs and outside hitches)

You guys keep convincing yourself that Morris handcuffed Coley. Fisch didn't seem to have a problem.

So how does Allen Hurns of all people set the single-season mark? If Urban Meyer can sell the "next Percy Harvin" to every hybrid RB/WR you can sell producing the best WR season in Miami history.

We had a terrible QB

We had a terrible QB so we chose to throw the most difficult routes on the field? (verticals, deep outs and outside hitches)

You guys keep convincing yourself that Morris handcuffed Coley. Fisch didn't seem to have a problem.

Stephen Morris threw 9 of his 21 TDs last year against USF,Duke and Virginia in the final three games. Entering those three games his TD:INT was 12:7. He has a better passer rating and QBR this year than last year. Morris was just as inaccurate and ineffective last year. Even more so.

Advertisement
What's wrong with the program:
1. We are being out coached every game.
2. Our DC stinks
3. South Florida recruiting has turned into AAU basketball, a game we cannot play being on probation.
4. Questionable non-offers. ( Treon, McKensie, etc)
5. Lack of playmakers and speed on both sides of the ball.
6. Our DC stinks again

Ask yourself this question, when is the last time you heard a recruit say I'm coming to Miami because of Jethro, Williams, or even Carroll. Hurlie, Barrow and Coley putting in work.

No.3 is the whole problem and would stifle us no matter who was coaching or recruiting or any of this relationship BS.

If it turns into AAU, it's all over.

didnt caroll bring in sand land?

2. Our DC stinks
3. South Florida recruiting has turned into AAU basketball, a game we cannot play being on probation.
6. Our DC stinks again

Ask yourself this question, when is the last time you heard a recruit say I'm coming to Miami because of Jethro, Williams, or even Carroll. Hurlie, Barrow and Coley putting in work.

No.3 is the whole problem and would stifle us no matter who was coaching or recruiting or any of this relationship BS.

Pretty sure Valentine just credited Franklin. None of the big three have offered McKenzie. If you can believe Pete, he says he might not qualify.

2. Our DC stinks
6. Our DC stinks again

Pretty sure Valentine just credited Franklin. None of the big three have offered McKenzie. If you can believe Pete, he says he might not qualify.
TV pops is real good friends with Hurlie and TV loves the U. Pete is right more than likely McKensie will not see ND. If This DL class sticks it would be the best we had in a while. How many kids did Jethro lose the last couple of years.

2. Our DC stinks
6. Our DC stinks again

TV pops is real good friends with Hurlie and TV loves the U. Pete is right more than likely McKensie will not see ND.

His words. He does credit plenty of people and he loves the school but Franklin is on the list.

“I’m solid,” Valentine said. “It’s just the feeling of South Beach. I just love it, every minute of the way. I love Coach Hurlie (Brown), I love Coach Jethro (Franklin), I love Coach Al Golden, Coach (James) Coley the OC. It’s just a great feeling over there at Miami and I know I’m going to stick to it and I know that my decision I made is right for me.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/V...charges-168434

Advertisement
Wildcat, March your *** down to the Gables and throw that impressive resume of yours right down on the Athletic Directors desk and lets see how long before you are hired. I am still wondering how it is possible with all your knowledge of football, colleges are not beating your door down. Why are you still picking up high school kids jocks in the locker room instead of making your mark? If it turns out you are not qualified for a division 1 job stfu.

The bulk of the people that come here for information are very appreciative of the Wildcat Defenses of this board for their willingness to share their knowledge.

We had a terrible QB

Have you seen him try to throw the other routes? Just sayin' . I agree but he's horrible with making reads, short intermediate routes.

Sans the interceptions, Morris had a better statistical year this year then last. The Fisch myth continues.

Pre bowl game: higher completion percentage, more Yards per attempt, higher rating and same TD's (with 100 less passing attempts). Only statistical category he regressed in was interceptions.

Last edited:

We had a terrible QB

Those were the easiest routes for Morris though. The last thing you want is to have an erratic QB that forces passes, has trouble making progression reads and when he misses, misses high, throwing over the middle of the field.

Morris was the same QB under Fisch that he was under Coley. Rose-colored glasses when it comes to Fisch.

I am assuming from his response that he is not Miami head coach worthy. Tell us where you coach and i will come watch a game next year but be warned if your kids are not perfect and your team plays like crap, i will taunt your staff and your kids like these kids are taunted. Seems fair doesn't it? I live in Deerfield BH and had two boys play for the Bucks,so i know you can't be to far away. If they play well and you use your talent to the max i will be the first to bow down to your knowledge.

Advertisement

So how does Allen Hurns of all people set the single-season mark? If Urban Meyer can sell the "next Percy Harvin" to every hybrid RB/WR you can sell producing the best WR season in Miami history.

Allen Hurns caught hitches and verticals all year. LOL

This just in.

SMH. Dumbass.

Wildcat,
Lemme axe you dis: If you've never been president of the united states, what makes you qualified to vote?

Was the TD against Georgia Tech a hitch or vertical? Was the second TD against FSU one of those routes. Oh and kids are stupid. If they buy that next Percy Harvin **** they can be sold on what Allen Hurns did. Stop with the hyperbole.

Advertisement

We had a terrible QB

Morris has always been average. Fisch did a solid job here but our offense could not move the ball against good defenses last year either. Whether it was poor game planning, playcalling, bad QB play or drops. Our offense has **** the bed against every good defense they have faced for over a decade now.

I am assuming from his response that he is not Miami head coach worthy. Tell us where you coach and i will come watch a game next year but be warned if your kids are not perfect and your team plays like crap, i will taunt your staff and your kids like these kids are taunted. Seems fair doesn't it? I live in Deerfield BH and had two boys play for the Bucks,so i know you can't be to far away. If they play well and you use your talent to the max i will be the first to bow down to your knowledge.

Lmao. Pleassssssse take this approach. I would love nothing more than for one of my "haters" or doubters to actually WATCH one of my teams/units.

Where were you when I helped coordinate the 4th ranked defense in the county despite being at the least talent-rich school in district 8A? Didn't see you in the stands. How 'bout when BOTH my DE's finished with 10+ sack seaons...TWO YEARS IN A ROW. Or how 'bout the Broward County all-star game where BOTH of those DE's started and finished the game with 2 sacks a piece. Or how 'bout when my Defensive Tackle started in the Nike South Florida all-star game above all the other DL prospects from other highly touted high schools. And I guess I get zero points for coaching this year's Broward County Defensive Player of the Year through his Sophomore and Junior year in high school. Or how 'bout the fact that my school went from yearly top-10 defenses and a 7-3 record to the worst defense in the county and a 0-10 season after my/our departure.

Hate to talk so much **** but I don't like when clowns who sit on their couch test me and/or my credibility.

You're ******' kids played at Deerfield. You wouldn't know good coaching if it slapped you across your feminine face. That's always been a "players first" school.

Was the TD against Georgia Tech a hitch or vertical? Was the second TD against FSU one of those routes. Oh and kids are stupid. If they buy that next Percy Harvin **** they can be sold on what Allen Hurns did. Stop with the hyperbole.

My bad. We ran a few post-corners too.

You really gonna sit here and get all technical and try to tell me that Coley utilized all parts of the field?

This just in.

SMH. Dumbass.

Wildcat,
Lemme axe you dis: If you've never been president of the united states, what makes you qualified to vote?

I guess we gotta shut the board down, dude.

Advertisement
Back