2027 A'mir "A1" Sears 5* ATH from Columbus (via West Broward) Precommit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can turn off the light and be under the covers before the room goes dark.

Nevermind how you know this................

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office
 
6 ******* bums. Yes I know Ivey managed to play in the league but he was beyond dog**** here. Hall was the worst safety I've ever seen in my life and guys like Amari Carter, AJ Highsmith, and Kacy Rodgers played here.
Amari Carter was a real head buster. A walking penalty. What's crazy is Manny used him pretty ok the 10-3 season.
 
ESPN really underrated Sears at 25(?) either way with all 3 recruiting sites finally ranking him, he sits where most of us expected in the composite.

#11 overall on 247
#10 overall on On3
 
I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
Get on that newer Cheetah Hunt ride. **** is legit, I took my niece and god-daughter recently. Sheikra still causes heart palpitations.
 
ESPN really underrated Sears at 25(?) either way with all 3 recruiting sites finally ranking him, he sits where most of us expected in the composite.

#11 overall on 247
#10 overall on On3
247 has him at 20 but still a 5 star. 11 is the composite.
 
I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.


My friend, it is spelled "Busch Gardens".

"Bush Gardens" is over on Dale Mabry, just south of Mister Car Wash...


ba GIF
 
The math on those composite and industry rankings arent mathing for me though. Seems like his 2028 ranking is factoring in there somehow? Whatever, this kid is a monster.
It’s ESPN at 25 that’s kinda weighing him down. The math makes sense. There’s about 9 kids who have a higher average ranking across all 3 platforms
 
I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
Nah that new six flags in Saudi don't see nothing on the planet
 
ESPN really underrated Sears at 25(?) either way with all 3 recruiting sites finally ranking him, he sits where most of us expected in the composite.

#11 overall on 247
#10 overall on On3

I expect him to be a composite T10 halfway into his season.
 
Seems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....
20+ pages for a kid that was just a 2028 recruit not too long ago is probably a record

Threads normally only get like that when there’s some drama and feelings hurt
 
20+ pages for a kid that was just a 2028 recruit not too long ago is probably a record

Threads normally only get like that when there’s some drama and feelings hurt
Yeah, I don't know where the OP got that we don't realize how big this is. It's huge. Maybe it's just that we've gotten used to coming out on top in these affairs.
 
Seems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....
20+ pages for a kid that was just a 2028 recruit not too long ago is probably a record

Threads normally only get like that when there’s some drama and feelings hurt
Oh there’s gonna be drama and feelings hurt……

By everyone but Miami!!!! 😂 😂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top