2027 A'mir "A1" Sears 5* ATH from Columbus (via West Broward) Precommit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Michigan Football GIF by Michigan Athletics
 
I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
 
I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
Did Gwazi last week...sensational
 
I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
Did Gwazi last week...sensational
For sure. I tricked my wife to get on it, or at least didn't tell her how intense it was. TBH I wasn't prepared myself. I had to grab her hand for support during because I thought she was going to die lol. They are closing Kumba Sunday night so I am riding the ole guy few times today
 
Seems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....
Its because this all happened so fast. Lol. We havent had a chance to fully grasp this. If he had reclassfied a few months ago..taken all his visits..then committted to us this place would have gone ape$hit. But yes, this is a BIG BIG deal. Especially when it comes to the recruitment of other kids who see what we are building and want to be apart of it. (I.E, Asher G and Bryson Wright, etc)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top