JeremiyahLove'sPassifier
Freshman
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2025
- Messages
- 322
Anyone?
Man shut the fk up
Prefer Heinz 57 but I'll make an exception for today.View attachment 368394
Happy sears day to all those who celebrate.
Seems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....View attachment 368394
Happy sears day to all those who celebrate.
When does he announce?
Did Gwazi last week...sensationalI'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
For sure. I tricked my wife to get on it, or at least didn't tell her how intense it was. TBH I wasn't prepared myself. I had to grab her hand for support during because I thought she was going to die lol. They are closing Kumba Sunday night so I am riding the ole guy few times todayDid Gwazi last week...sensationalI'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
I prefer to ask…when we *****???When does he announce?
Its because this all happened so fast. Lol. We havent had a chance to fully grasp this. If he had reclassfied a few months ago..taken all his visits..then committted to us this place would have gone ape$hit. But yes, this is a BIG BIG deal. Especially when it comes to the recruitment of other kids who see what we are building and want to be apart of it. (I.E, Asher G and Bryson Wright, etc)Seems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....
I think it’s the suddenness of the reclassification and announcement.Seems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....View attachment 368394
Happy sears day to all those who celebrate.
He can turn off the light and be under the covers before the room goes dark.What type of speed does sears have?
What type of speed does sears have?