ShadowSpring
Junior
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2017
- Messages
- 8,180
D$ on the pod saying we looking good
He can turn off the light and be under the covers before the room goes dark.
Amari Carter was a real head buster. A walking penalty. What's crazy is Manny used him pretty ok the 10-3 season.6 ******* bums. Yes I know Ivey managed to play in the league but he was beyond dog**** here. Hall was the worst safety I've ever seen in my life and guys like Amari Carter, AJ Highsmith, and Kacy Rodgers played here.
Get on that newer Cheetah Hunt ride. **** is legit, I took my niece and god-daughter recently. Sheikra still causes heart palpitations.I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
247 has him at 20 but still a 5 star. 11 is the composite.ESPN really underrated Sears at 25(?) either way with all 3 recruiting sites finally ranking him, he sits where most of us expected in the composite.
#11 overall on 247
#10 overall on On3
Is Travis Hunter the comp? Anyone else have another comp for the type of player?
The math on those composite and industry rankings arent mathing for me though. Seems like his 2028 ranking is factoring in there somehow? Whatever, this kid is a monster.247 has him at 20 but still a 5 star. 11 is the composite.
I'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
Yes I said composite, only ranking to go by247 has him at 20 but still a 5 star. 11 is the composite.
It’s ESPN at 25 that’s kinda weighing him down. The math makes sense. There’s about 9 kids who have a higher average ranking across all 3 platformsThe math on those composite and industry rankings arent mathing for me though. Seems like his 2028 ranking is factoring in there somehow? Whatever, this kid is a monster.
Overlooked by whom?Seems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....
Nah that new six flags in Saudi don't see nothing on the planetI'm taking my son to Bush Gardens today for some roller coaster fun. If you don't know that Iron Gwazi they have is arguably the best roller coaster in the world. Do it! You only live once. I will definitely be checking in at 5 pm for the news. We need this one.
5pmI prefer to ask…when we *****???
ESPN really underrated Sears at 25(?) either way with all 3 recruiting sites finally ranking him, he sits where most of us expected in the composite.
#11 overall on 247
#10 overall on On3
20+ pages for a kid that was just a 2028 recruit not too long ago is probably a recordSeems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....
He’s already there. Chances are he could finish in the top 5 tbhI expect him to be a composite T10 halfway into his season.
Yeah, I don't know where the OP got that we don't realize how big this is. It's huge. Maybe it's just that we've gotten used to coming out on top in these affairs.20+ pages for a kid that was just a 2028 recruit not too long ago is probably a record
Threads normally only get like that when there’s some drama and feelings hurt
Oh there’s gonna be drama and feelings hurt……20+ pages for a kid that was just a 2028 recruit not too long ago is probably a recordSeems like cis not fully realizing how big this is. For some reason Sears is a bit overlooked. This is just like getting Cantwell, Smith, Wright, or Sustain Jr. Maybe I'm wrong here or maybe we aren't as desperate as we used to be....
Threads normally only get like that when there’s some drama and feelings hurt