Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kool! Ur name actually fits! Just change 311 to #1 & u’ll be cooking with fish grease klown😂😂😂😂😂
Angry Season 2 GIF by His Dark Materials

Advertisement
I guess when everyone around you is garbage you can really shine. I would hate to be the coach that makes that pitch though lol.

Pretty much. Clearly that's not how Norvell and Atkins are going to frame it, but at the end of the day, the kid wants to be a millionaire. He's been told his entire life that his future is playing football professionally. One of the very few 5-star recruits in the entire country. Recruited by every school in America. He has his eyes set on being rich. Period. Well, you get to Athens, and Oh ****, they got a lot of dudes who are just like me. Year 1 goes by, you get some mop up duty. Year 2 starts, you're still not sure you're going to get to play every snap. Uhhhhh, hang on. I'm supposed to be playing, dominating, getting noticed by scouts because everyone told me I'm gonna be rich in April of 2024. How am I gonna do that sitting on the bench??

Yo, Coach Atkins. I'm right up the road. Wanna roll?

Advertisement
Always seemed like a longshot IMO. Kids name popped up out of nowhere with no prior connection here. I believe FSU finished 2nd for him out of high school. Should not be a surprise if chooses them.
Our side(CIS posters) would have to been oversold on him entering the portal. They were told that he did it with the intention to come to Miami. Georgia people thought the same. He apparently told players that Miami is where he wanted to be. Thats where the optimism comes from. If he had just entered the portal without that he wouldn't have gotten more than a glance from the board.

If he does choose FSU, he'd better hope they win in November because the trolling will be immense.

People point to Jermaine Johnson, but in my opinion it's easier to look great as a defensive lineman on a bad D line, then an offensive lineman on an O line that needs to communicate as a unit.

Advertisement
You guys realize we push kids who visit not to go see other schools as well right??? Thats how the game is played. FSU got the first visit and trying to close before he comes down here and they lose control/momentum/emotion. Let's not be hypocritical about it. Hope he comes and we can close.

Pretty much. Clearly that's not how Norvell and Atkins are going to frame it, but at the end of the day, the kid wants to be a millionaire. He's been told his entire life that his future is playing football professionally. One of the very few 5-star recruits in the entire country. Recruited by every school in America. He has his eyes set on being rich. Period. Well, you get to Athens, and Oh ****, they got a lot of dudes who are just like me. Year 1 goes by, you get some mop up duty. Year 2 starts, you're still not sure you're going to get to play every snap. Uhhhhh, hang on. I'm supposed to be playing, dominating, getting noticed by scouts because everyone told me I'm gonna be rich in April of 2024. How am I gonna do that sitting on the bench??

Yo, Coach Atkins. I'm right up the road. Wanna roll?
If being rich ASAP is his number 1 motivation. If I’m Mario I’m sending him the NFL contract numbers of the OL he coached at Bama and Oregon. And telling Mims to ask Adkins and Norvell to do the same.

Advertisement
If being rich ASAP is his number 1 motivation. If I’m Mario I’m sending him the NFL contract numbers of the OL he coached at Bama and Oregon. And telling Mims to ask Adkins and Norvell to do the same.

That's fair and I would do the same if I was Mario and Mirabal, no doubt. But sometimes a kid this good is confident in his abilities, he just needs to play. If he trusts Atkins, he very well might feel like as long as Atkins stays out of his way, he's going to fvck people up. But you're right, if I'm Mario, that's my #1 pitch for sure. Just seems like he might not have the ability to make it. We'll see.

Advertisement
Idk why people keep saying FSU won’t win 6 games. He’s already got a ring. I highly doubt he cares about winning anymore. All he cares about is PT. He’s trying to get some film and bounce to the league, ASAP.

If you want to argue about development and coaching, that’s fair, but stop with the FSU won’t win games excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back