Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182084

Calling this kid fat and sloppy just means you’re an idiot and have no idea what fat and sloppy actually looks like. This kid is incredibly put together as an OL.
You prob have bigger man **** than Mims, why you are defending him. Guess there isn’t much to do in Delaware outside of eat. But yes someone who works out every day I expect to be more muscular then tubby. There are good olineman who are fat as well, but was just making a statement ******* loser.

Advertisement
If he don't bring his family. Tell him don't come, stay over there. Tf i care if he wanna leave a national title team to go lose at FSU. Most of yall talk **** so yall
invested in this guy. We will be fine with or without him. Believe that.

People really think these dudes care about whether they win or lose LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Newberg reporting that he thinks Mims will meet with the whole staff today and inform them he's committing to FSU and he will not be visiting Miami.

Still puts out the typical "maybe things change but that's the feeling as of right now" so there's that.
We've finally reached judgement day.

He either makes it down to Miami, or he doesn't...and if he ends up committing today/canceling the Miami trip, we can probably deduce he did commit to FSU as soon as he got there (moreover, he played the Miami staff the entire time; interesting to see what comes out after IF THIS IS THE CASE).

Call me an optimist, I still think this is all part of the game and he'll be in Miami by the late afternoon. Just makes too little sense taking your first offer...unless that was your plan all along.

Advertisement
If he don't bring his family. Tell him don't come, stay over there. Tf i care if he wanna leave a national title team to go lose at FSU. Most of yall talk **** so yall
invested in this guy. We will be fine with or without him. Believe that.

I ageee with this. If he tells our staff he’s coming by himself then Mario should just say don’t bother coming. We’ll see you in 7 months…

People really think these dudes care about whether they win or lose LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yes some players care about it. And yes it makes sense, cuz he was gonna go to the league at UGA, and it was like he was not gonna play. So it don't record in your nagging but for some people it does.

This one’s a wrap boys let’s move on and try to act like adults and don’t embarrass ourselves whining like some h0es
Ain’t over until he commits and enrolls. I still think he makes it down. If not, OL has still improved over the spring, he would just help to make is a strong unit rather than an average one

We've finally reached judgement day.

He either makes it down to Miami, or he doesn't...and if he ends up committing today/canceling the Miami trip, we can probably deduce he did commit to FSU as soon as he got there (moreover, he played the Miami staff the entire time; interesting to see what comes out after IF THIS IS THE CASE).

Call me an optimist, I still think this is all part of the game and he'll be in Miami by the late afternoon. Just makes too little sense taking your first offer...unless that was your plan all along.

He didn’t play anyone. We truly don’t know that. Maybe fsu was his first choice or maybe Miami was and Mario told him he would have to earn his job here and Norvell is giving it to him. We won’t know until it’s all done as @LeedsCane has alluded too

Advertisement
Imagine being an adult who spends time in their adult, whole *** grown-up life on an internet message board that talks strictly recruiting and still thinking, in the year of our Lord 2022, that kids only care about or make decisions on how many wins your team might have.

Didn't Tyrique Stevenson leave a perennial playoff contender to come to a middle of the road program with a lame duck coach exactly one (1) year ago? Is he retarded? He weak mentally? Some of y'all are so ******* clueless, and we've all been over this so many hundreds and hundreds of times.

Stop. Thinking. Nineteen. Year. Old. Kids. Should. Make. The. Same. Decision. You. Would. As. A. Thirty-something. Year. Old. Fanboy.

This kid never bashed us. He didn't commit and then decommit. He didn't throw our hat on the floor on national TV. He didn't call us his "dream school" and then sign with a rival. He didn't do the upside down U in a picture. He has no affiliation here whatsoever. So, while I will say, at the end of the day it's fvck FSU and everything that goes with them--ALWAYS--, y'all are REAL salty over a kid making a decision that YOU think is dumb. If he wants to go to FSU, knock yourself out. Ain't **** we can do about it. We'll have 2 chances to whip his *** on the field and make him think for a minute if he made a mistake. Other than that, move on with the L and let's go recruit some kids who help us just as much and want to be here, instead of somewhere else.
I don’t have the patience to type out something like this, but I agree 💯.

Ppl act like FSU is Jackson State. They won a title in the past decade. 3 heisman winners in the past 30 years. Gave UM everything we could handle plenty of times, win or lose.

It is one thing to play into the UM/FSU rivalry. But to legitimately get feelings about a 19 yr old kid’s decision and post them on a message board is bizarre behavior.

Hopefully we can get him down here and let our staff, campus, and the City of Miami get a crack at him. If not, we move on to the next one.

Yes some players care about it. And yes it makes sense, cuz he was gonna go to the league at UGA, and it was like he was not gonna play. So it don't record in your nagging but for some people it does.

He barely played last year and wasn't going to play much this year. That's 2 years of his "3 and out" plan that every 5 star has that are completely wasted. He left because he wants to play, put film on tape for scouts, and make money. Not because he's interested in winning.

He didn’t play anyone. We truly don’t know that. Maybe fsu was his first choice or maybe Miami was and Mario told him he would have to earn his job here and Norvell is giving it to him. We won’t know until it’s all done as @LeedsCane has alluded too
By all accounts, If Cribby was saying he told current players he’s coming, he would definitely be playing them if he doesn’t even visit.

Advertisement
He barely played last year and wasn't going to play much this year. That's 2 years of his "3 and out" plan that every 5 star has that are completely wasted. He left because he wants to play, put film on tape for scouts, and make money. Not because he's interested in winning.
I guess when everyone around you is garbage you can really shine. I would hate to be the coach that makes that pitch though lol.

Advertisement
Agreed.

What could FSU possibly say/do to convince this kid not to even visit with Mario/Mirabel, let alone the billionaire in Miami?

No FSU NIL deal could possibly be strong enough to justify just brushing off that opportunity.
Sounds like mom & dad are running the ship and they don't care if they leave money on the table. 🤷‍♂️

In business you always want to hear all offers so that you can make a smart decision. Not everyone understands that. It's not like if he comes to visit us Norvel will pull his offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back