Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nah, focus on find potato, brother
ezgif-1-1461f4e08c.gif

Aye Maudes! Y’all always wanna get on my case for the things I say & wanna threaten me wit a BAN! Well at least I’m a Die Heart Canes fan! Ban/ Burry these Scary Kock Suckers/Trolls
It was reported by 247 that they were likely taking visits there.

Advertisement
Just listened to Ferman's daily podcast. He says Mims is still expected in Miami at some point today. He also confirmed that he believes Mims DID sign something with the FSU group putting NIL together. It isn't binding until Mims enrolls. The important date after this weekend is May 9th when FSU summer school starts...
When does he have to enroll into class in Miami?

Is that like the Masshole accent of England…. Or the Philly accent?

Furthermore for my UK friends. How do all UK people pull off an American accent with such ease. I thought Minnie Driver was from Detroit….
No.

They're professional actors.

No.

They're professional actors.
I am a simple man and my simple
mind will continue to believe anyone born in the UK can immediately imitate me at a moments notice. I’ll point to Spider Man. He is from the UK, speaks New York and is real. Not a paid actor, Stan Lee told me.

Just listened to Ferman's daily podcast. He says Mims is still expected in Miami at some point today. He also confirmed that he believes Mims DID sign something with the FSU group putting NIL together. It isn't binding until Mims enrolls. The important date after this weekend is May 9th when FSU summer school starts...

I’m sure Gary is just trusting the old heads at Warchant as they were one of the original sites like caneSport was

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure Gary is just trusting the old heads at Warchant as they were one of the original sites like caneSport was
Gary and The guy who runs that site are close friends. hey have known each other for like 20+ years. I think you are spot on.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back