Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long as she don’t call him white chocolate lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn’t now be a good time to have some of the supposed “Silent Commits” come out into the light? Sending a tweet with Mario and JW0 is one thing. Having a few pops to start the festivities is another.

Our current class looks somewhat weak and we have heard rumblings of a couple of kids that are already tied to the team. This is Spring Game weekend! We also lost on Aaron Williams to Louisville (surprised but figure we have bigger fish to fry then is my conclusion), there are questions about Messidor, and Mims seems to be trending to FSU (at least publicly). Now would be a good strategic time to let two good ones out of the bag if we have them imo to show we are still wanted by big names. Gives the bandwagon approach a shot while kid in FSU is declaring to the portal yesterday during the UGA portal kid’s visit.

Advertisement
So much over invested whinging in this thread. Y’all need some wim hoff breathing sessions. If he comes today, which still seems likely, great. We have a solid shot imo with this staff. If he doesn’t wtv. Panicking about what FSU is putting out, who have a massive incentive to oversell the visit, is silly af. It ain’t over until the fat lady sings.

Advertisement
Another noles 247 guy bsonnone just put in a cb for Mims to fsu. an 8 confidence says he doesn’t think Mims visits us and fsu has a lot of confidence. This was about 20 min ago
It was a lot of the same stuff with a minor nugget at the end saying he thinks FSU has to wrap this up today and push for Mims to not visit Miami. It seems to be trending in that direction barring any major push from Miami.

I read that as more wishful thinking than anything factual. But the smoke remains in Tally for sure. Gonna be a long day of refreshing.

Advertisement
So much over invested whinging in this thread. Y’all need some wim hoff breathing sessions. If he comes today, which still seems likely, great. We have a solid shot imo with this staff. If he doesn’t wtv. Panicking about what FSU is putting out, who have a massive incentive to oversell the visit, is silly af. It ain’t over until the fat lady sings.
i actually do that **** everyday. no lie. ha. makes you feel so dang good - but it must look insane to people not in the know.

Get coached by Mario and Mirabal who have developed oline men to the next level, the broyles award winner as the Oc, canes doing very well with NIL deals, millions of dollars being poured into the program..or listen to some dudes (Norvell/Atkinson) tell you not to even visit Miami and sign with FSU..

What weight does Norvell even hold to tell a kid not to visit somewhere????

It was a lot of the same stuff with a minor nugget at the end saying he thinks FSU has to wrap this up today and push for Mims to not visit Miami. It seems to be trending in that direction barring any major push from Miami.

I read that as more wishful thinking than anything factual. But the smoke remains in Tally for sure. Gonna be a long day of refreshing.

If this kid really shuts down all visits after going to FSU and goes from national championship team to a 5 win team you got to really question him and his families mentals.

I’ll just leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back