Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One thing I miss about Manny being HC is how stress free recruiting was. I mean we didn’t have a shot with anyone but it was still stress free.
Manny was much better in the portal than Mario is. My man was sniping whomever he wanted...its kids he couldnt sell to. He wasnt puss*footing around with transfers lol Mario done took more portal losses this off szn than Manny did his whole hc cycle.

We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch *** aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.
Hit the floor!!! Shots are going off!

mister rogers middle finger GIF
I believe the term is “**** off mate”.

Advertisement
Manny was much better in the portal than Mario is. My man was sniping whomever he wanted...its kids he couldnt sell to. He wasnt puss*footing around with transfers lol Mario done took more portal losses this off szn than Manny did his whole hc cycle.
Sure but you have to properly frame that. Credit to Manny because he took advantage when most were still scratching their heads on how to use the portal properly. Not sure Manny lands those now. He was a head of the curve there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure but you have to properly frame that. Credit to Manny because he took advantage when most were still scratching their heads on how to use the portal properly. Not sure Manny lands those now. He was a head of the curve there.

TRANSFERS didnt just appear ...because they named it the portal.

Transfers were ALWAYS a part of the game. Manny 2 years ago landed 2 de's that ended up getting drafted who were extremly productive. He would be landing guys in the portal this year to...it was the whole reason he was moving terribly with the hs guys as he likely was going to attempt to be heavy in the portal in a play to save his job. Had Manny not listen to some of the other asistants ...he likely lands Jermaine Johnson and ends up with 3 straight portal de's drafted...but he brought the DOWN SOUTH BOYS back an went with the wrong Johnson...PAUSE.

Its the one thing he was good at...transfers.

Last edited:
Really skewed by the 60+ dropped on Howard...and 50 pointer dropped in game 1 vs Va tech for whatever reason. Barely got points against the solid big 10 team defenses. Did just fine? they lost most of there games by 30+ lol
They're Maryland, I'm not sure what you're expecting from them overall. 4 top ten teams on their schedule and a Minnesota team that won 9 games. They made a bowl. They hadn't done that since 2016

Advertisement
Really skewed by the 60+ dropped on Howard...and 50 pointer dropped in game 1 vs Va tech for whatever reason. Barely got points against the solid big 10 team defenses. Did just fine? they lost most of there games by 30+ lol
Ya they fell off when they stepped up in class big-time

They are the OPPOSITE of physical...Can't run a lick against anyone with a pulse

And not just that, they flat out lost games for them (See Iowa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back