Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch *** aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.
This seems like a blatant personal attack. LOL now go ahead and downvote me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch *** aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.

Reported.

...for savagery.

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

Cristobal recruiting is stress free.

He'll pull in a Top 10 class every year. Top 5 if he really gets things rolling. You don't have to worry about it - just don't get hung up on the 4 and 5 stars that visit, but commit elsewhere. That's the nature of the beast when you're at the top table.
I know. I’m just bull sh*tting. Long weekend and I’ve started a bit early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will explain everything I can about the Mims situation once it is final. As for Mesidor and Johnson, I am unaware of either taking visits right now, ‘might’ be taking a visit is a completely different statement to ‘has a visit lined up/will visit’ and as of talking to someone more plugged in than Gaby and Gary this morning, neither of them have said they are taking additional visits and Miami expects both of them to announce for Miami soon. Feel free to link me where either player has a visit to another school. Mesidor, admittedly, Miami has been watching USC closely but given what happened on his visit, I would be surprised if he did. However, Caleb taking any other trips? That would fly in the face of what I heard. Again, it’s the word of those I trust (who clown on 247 and Rivals on a regular basis) against the national sites. Believe what you want, we all have the right to express options, just don’t state them as facts.
Right on! That’s how u put it down

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back