Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
denzel washington GIF

View attachment 182057
Wherever this is, do NOT take me there.

Advertisement
We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.
Shouldn't you be DMing cribby and other real insiders for info so you can play make believe insider on the board?

Advertisement
One thing I miss about Manny being HC is how stress free recruiting was. I mean we didn’t have a shot with anyone but it was still stress free.
Cristobal recruiting is stress free.

He'll pull in a Top 10 class every year. Top 5 if he really gets things rolling. You don't have to worry about it - just don't get hung up on the 4 and 5 stars that visit, but commit elsewhere. That's the nature of the beast when you're at the top table.

Advertisement
We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch *** aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.

@Baba Yaga Looks like a showdown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back