Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let's break this down.

"May be better" - they don't even know. Maybe, maybe not.

"Than what he had at Georgia" - he didn't have an NIL package at Georgia.

Therefore, the SemenHoles don't even know if their NIL package is greater than zero.

Impressive.
So the schools can hand out NIL deals? What am I missing?

My Nole “friends” are texting me that Mario is 0-3 recruiting against them head-to-head.

“I thought you said we should be worried?”

Hoping they are celebrating too soon.
Silly take on their part considering they aren't even in the discussion on many high end recruits, whereas we are. So they can celebrate their few individual recruiting victories while we outrecruit them overall.

Advertisement
My Nole “friends” are texting me that Mario is 0-3 recruiting against them head-to-head.

LMAO they are the ******* worst. wow

read someone say this morning Mario has been "weak at the portal game so far" LMAO special, special folks that follow college football in many cases
Weak is a poor term.

If we miss out on Mims then it’s fair to say he hasn’t landed an immediate difference maker in the portal as of yet, and two of them ended up at our most hated rival (Verse and Mims); but at the same time we know there will be more portal additions + he’s only been here for what, a few months?

Again, just have to let it all play out and see what happens. I have no doubt Mims is loving all the attention right now and is being pressured to shut down the commitment immediately…I highly doubt Mario would let him visit if he was all Nole, so if he leaves Trailertrashy with no commitment, cross off FSU and let the tears commence imo.

Advertisement

Riiiiight. They weren't trying to get Daryl Porter Jr. Or Wesley Bissainthe. Nyjalik Kelly never committed to F$U, right? Bud Elliot never crystal balled Jaleel Skinner to F$U, right?

Yeah, tell your Nole "friends" to fvck off.

True but whether we get mims or not which is looking like we won’t a lot of progress still has made regardless of his decision. This wasn’t even a possibility 2 weeks ago so it is what It is
Exactly. Not getting Mims doesn't change our rapid upwards trajectory. Mims would be an additional piece that bumps up the trajectory a bit more.

Advertisement
Advertisement

mike yard no shit GIF by The Nightly Show

Weak is a poor term.

If we miss out on Mims then it’s fair to say he hasn’t landed an immediate difference maker in the portal as of yet, and two of them ended up at our most hated rival (Verse and Mims); but at the same time we know there will be more portal additions + he’s only been here for what, a few months?

Again, just have to let it all play out and see what happens. I have no doubt Mims is loving all the attention right now and is being pressured to shut down the commitment immediately…I highly doubt Mario would let him visit if he was all Nole, so if he leaves Trailertrashy with no commitment, cross off FSU and let the tears commence imo.
agude may start, porter may start, moultrie and lichtenstein are immediate rotation guys, and jake might start. ladsen might start, sogapolu might start. i dont know what you mean by immediate difference makers but every single guy he's brought in will be in the 2 deep or start, except maybe denis who was a big recruit. **** parrish might start lol don't know what it is you guys expect out of the portal. Mims is an exception but you expect to bring in all americans at other schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back