Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yā€™all feel like a fool if you let this play out and heā€™s a Nole or something? Chill

the second part of your post is spot on. I said it yesterday. karma is a *****. our fanbase can't help it though. however, IT IS NOT AN L IF THE KID NEVER GAVE US A CHANCE TO MAKE A PRESENTATION.
Yes it is. Part of recruiting is making sure you make that opportunity happen. This isnā€™t Montana State taking an L when heā€™s not scheduled to visit. He is scheduled to visit Miami tomorrow. If he doesnā€™t, we did not do enough to make it happen.

So letā€™s make it happen.

Advertisement
My Nole ā€œfriendsā€ are texting me that Mario is 0-3 recruiting against them head-to-head.

ā€œI thought you said we should be worried?ā€

Hoping they are celebrating too soon.
I agree. If Mims chooses them weā€™ve missed on every single potential difference maker weā€™ve been on in the portal. Mims, Bethune, James, Jones, and Alabama DB.

The portal guys weā€™ve landed are strictly depth pieces at the surface minus maybe Sagapolo

Need to land Messidor to whipe away the stink of that if Mins goes to FSU.

Occasionally you run into kids that are into that small college town atmosphere and also wants to be closer to home and Mom. If that's the case here than that is understandable. However, any athlete not in that boat that would compare programs at this current stage with what Miami is offering versus FSU and choose FSU you have to question their intelligence. Regardless we have a lot of clowns in this fanbase that needs to practice waiting on trolling someone after a player makes a decision.

Last edited:
Crazy. Ferman speculating that Mims may have signed an NIL deal tonight but FSU wanted the commitment info out later so as not to tie the commitment to the $$. Warchant guy didnā€™t get the messageā€¦.
Did he sign an NIL deal while out to dinner with the FSU coach?

the second part of your post is spot on. I said it yesterday. karma is a *****. our fanbase can't help it though. however, IT IS NOT AN L IF THE KID NEVER GAVE US A CHANCE TO MAKE A PRESENTATION.

It's because our fanbase is a collection of retards, for the most part, and think that since Cristobal has been here for 3 months and we (supposedly) have money, every kid we even look at is going to sprint over to suck us off.

But think about it...when we had Al Golden and Manny Diaz recruiting and we were flat broke with worse facilities than St. Thomas, this fanbase thought we were entitled to every single recruit we offered. So it makes sense that mode of braindead thinking increases exponentially when we actually do have some semblance of competence.

Speaking specifically of Mims, obviously I hope Whorechant is being trolled in epic fashion and the kid comes here. Rarely do I think one single kid is as critical as I do this kid, on multiple levels, so it'd really suck if he goes to FSU. But maybe, just MAYBE, if he does, 0.1% of this fanbase will finally learn a lesson that's been smeared in our faces for decades, and that is not every single recruit is a diehard Miami fan like we are, and they have other priorities than what we think they should have. Someone earlier in the thread made a good point. Again, it's not a done deal here so of course I hope he makes his way down here and stays for good, but this kid is from PO-DUNK Georgia. It's about 2 hours from Tally. When I tell you Tally looks like Dubai compared to where this kid is from, I'm not joking. So yes, for someone who grew up and has lived his whole life in Sunny Isles, deciding between Miami and FSU would probably be an easy choice. But this kid is from literal ****sville. He spent a year in Athens, which is a slightly nicer ****sville. Let's call it Moderatelysmellypoopville. Living on South Beach 10 hours away from home might not be as big of a priority as a lot of you make it out to be. Every kid is different.

Let's hope he gets in the car tomorrow and heads south. But if not, try to learn from this going forward.

Advertisement
There is no time for such anticsā€¦

exceptā€¦ all the timeā€¦
A sold out spring game is something UM has never seen before....or in a helluva long time.

Mario in year 1 gets no compliants here.

OL?

Lol

I'm good.

Of Mims wanted a guaranteed spot and Mario told him to eat a bag of ****s I would smile. That's entirely possible.

True but whether we get mims or not which is looking like we wonā€™t a lot of progress still has made regardless of his decision. This wasnā€™t even a possibility 2 weeks ago so it is what It is

I'm not trying to be a ****, but what progress has been made? You mean in general with the program?

Advertisement
If Mims shows up for a visit in Miami wearing a wife beater again, is he still a take?
Even better, double the NIL deal if he shows up shirtless.
It's because our fanbase is a collection of retards, for the most part, and think that since Cristobal has been here for 3 months and we (supposedly) have money, every kid we even look at is going to sprint over to suck us off.

But think about it...when we had Al Golden and Manny Diaz recruiting and we were flat broke with worse facilities than St. Thomas, this fanbase thought we were entitled to every single recruit we offered. So it makes sense that mode of braindead thinking increases exponentially when we actually do have some semblance of competence.

Speaking specifically of Mims, obviously I hope Whorechant is being trolled in epic fashion and the kid comes here. Rarely do I think one single kid is as critical as I do this kid, on multiple levels, so it'd really suck if he goes to FSU. But maybe, just MAYBE, if he does, 0.1% of this fanbase will finally learn a lesson that's been smeared in our faces for decades, and that is not every single recruit is a diehard Miami fan like we are, and they have other priorities than what we think they should have. Someone earlier in the thread made a good point. Again, it's not a done deal here so of course I hope he makes his way down here and stays for good, but this kid is from PO-DUNK Georgia. It's about 2 hours from Tally. When I tell you Tally looks like Dubai compared to where this kid is from, I'm not joking. So yes, for someone who grew up and has lived his whole life in Sunny Isles, deciding between Miami and FSU would probably be an easy choice. But this kid is from literal ****sville. He spent a year in Athens, which is a slightly nicer ****sville. Let's call it Moderatelysmellypoopville. Living on South Beach 10 hours away from home might not be as big of a priority as a lot of you make it out to be. Every kid is different.

Let's hope he gets in the car tomorrow and heads south. But if not, try to learn from this going forward.
all this is totally valid and should resonate with every single poster on this board regardless of what happens here.

However, when our insiders and El Chapo bagmen are publicly saying that heā€™s ours to lose and heā€™s essentially coming, itā€™s hard not to get excitedā€¦maybe things changed dramatically, maybe they havenā€™t at all and this is just FSU making an absolute fool of themselves, maybe we got trolled from the startā€¦either way, weā€™re about to find out.

A sold out spring game is something UM has never seen before....or in a helluva long time.

Mario in year 1 gets no compliants here.

OL?

Lol

I'm good.

Of Mims wanted a guaranteed spot and Mario told him to eat a bag of ****s I would smile. That's entirely possible.
Yes sir. Iā€™m not stressed about it at all. The fans are creating build up and then let down and then excuses.

Trust Mario. Heā€™s not going to win every single battle.. and thatā€™s ok

Advertisement
I compared Tallahassee to Athens because, well, he did sign to play for UGA. And, I think you're spot on about Cochran - just with less traffic lights. ;)
Yea, I know what you were getting at. I was just saying that if the small town feel and vibe, is what heā€™s looking for, then he will be in Tally. Itā€™s what heā€™s used to. My goal, I guess, was to help people understand just how a kid could possibly pick fsu over Miami, right nowā€¦. without being declared certifiably insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back