Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very embarrassing. It makes it even worse that you got the Ruiz family joining in on the childish Twitter stuff too. The truth is, if we lose Mims we have lost every major portal battle we’ve been in. The fact that our fanbase felt the need to troll and act like this is a done deal before it was, was comical. The crazier part is I know majority of those trolling on our side have been in the world of recruiting for a very long time. Nothing is ever a guarantee. Portal recruiting is a completely different animal
the second part of your post is spot on. I said it yesterday. karma is a *****. our fanbase can't help it though. however, IT IS NOT AN L IF THE KID NEVER GAVE US A CHANCE TO MAKE A PRESENTATION.

Advertisement
A potential bookend elite offensive tackle with a ceiling so high you can't even ******* see it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A spring game
Not to mention this spring game isn’t even a big deal, apparently last week’s scrimmage was more of a real live event.

The copeium that’ll come out if we lose Mims to FSU (remember we already lost Verse to them)…just get him on campus mane.

• Agree
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
He isnt coming to Miami to till tomorrow either way but that’s been the plan right. Friday-Sunday visit?
Agreed. I think the plan was FSU yesterday and today. Miami starting Friday.

We shall see.

Posters are funny with the concern over taking an L… you win or lose.. it’s like the Yankees lost to the Blue Jays last night, I’m not sitting here saying well the Yankees really had no chance because blah blah blah — no, there was a game, two sides played, 1 of them won… 1 lost… onto the next one.

For Mims, let’s win the game.

Advertisement
Somewhat fair point. BUT - It's one thing to be drafted because he gets picked. Totally different when he gets to do the picking...

Stop acting like Tallahassee is a place that anyone picks to live in. The point was simple, it's a choice for a couple of years only, he can't live in rural areas much longer. He might have a preference, but if anyone thinks that "living in a rural location" is the primary factor here...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop acting like Tallahassee is a place that anyone picks to live in. The point was simple, it's a choice for a couple of years only, he can't live in rural areas much longer. He might have a preference, but if anyone thinks that "living in a rural location" is the primary factor here...
The perception of a big city can weigh heavily on parents who are from the country. I’m sure FSU is feeding mom all this BS about big bad scary Miami. I still think he visits Miami but who knows. We shall see in a few hours.

A potential bookend elite offensive tackle with a ceiling so high you can't even ******* see it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A spring game
True but whether we get mims or not which is looking like we won’t a lot of progress still has made regardless of his decision. This wasn’t even a possibility 2 weeks ago so it is what It is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back