Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whole recruitment is odd.

-Hits the portal and every national writer says we are the team to beat. UGA, USC, Mich St. etc. FSU is oddly confident,

- one of their "insiders" even said he would be shocked if he even makes the UM trip before all that ish happened yesterday.

-Newberg was hinting at the next 24-48 hours telling a lot and this was yesterday. I also do not trust Newberg for d!ck. He may very well have committed but it was not supposed to leak and he was simply trying to save face for the kid and his school.

-Yet his counter-part Bud drops a CB with a high level confidence which would not jive with Newberg saying nothing happened, it was just dinner.

-Ruiz and UM people calling out Warchant and directly referencing Mims in tweets

Wasn’t it an 8 last night?
Nope he just increased it. Went from a 5 to 8.

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

Advertisement
One ancillary benefit on top of everything else and the comedy gold if this kid doesn't end up in Tally will be the discrediting of Budd Eliot.

Truth be told, I have no idea of his previous credibility but he's getting too much respek around here for my liking. I offer that courtesy to no Nole let alone one that might just stand out because he's the tallest midget in a room full of 3 footers with extra chromosomes that swirl around FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One ancillary benefit on top of everything else and the comedy gold if this kid doesn't end up in Tally will be the discrediting of Budd Eliot.

Truth be told, I have no idea of his previous credibility but he's getting too much respek around here for my liking. I offer that courtesy to no Nole let alone one that might just stand out because he's the tallest midget in a room full of 3 footers with extra chromosomes that swirl around FSU.
I thought he was 247.. the site saying he did not sign with FSU

Whole recruitment is odd.

-Hits the portal and every national writer says we are the team to beat. UGA, USC, Mich St. etc. FSU is oddly confident,

- one of their "insiders" even said he would be shocked if he even makes the UM trip before all that ish happened yesterday.

-Newberg was hinting at the next 24-48 hours telling a lot and this was yesterday. I also do not trust Newberg for d!ck. He may very well have committed but it was not supposed to leak and he was simply trying to save face for the kid and his school.

-Yet his counter-part Bud drops a CB with a high level confidence which would not jive with Newberg saying nothing happened, it was just dinner.

-Ruiz and UM people calling out Warchant and directly referencing Mims in tweets

Tells me he committed to FSU. Ruiz is taking a last chance shot at getting him.

DVD runs to Twitter to cry.

He is coming to Miami to till tomorrow either way but that’s been the plan right. Friday-Sunday visit?
That’s the plan but FSU’s plan is through Friday into Saturday (allegedly). Can’t be in two places at once, so someone isn’t seeing him Friday.

What's going to happen in a couple of years when the kid gets drafted to the biiiiiiiig city? You can't live in a town of 5K forever, particularly if you want to be paid more than minimum wage.
Somewhat fair point. BUT - It's one thing to be drafted because he gets picked. Totally different when he gets to do the picking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back