Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No. That‘ll make you right for once and since you never know wtf you’re talking about…
Yo I know you ain’t talking bout me dog. You. What? You been on my d**k, you love my style

😂😂😂😂
1B908387-6D3F-4223-B1D3-35CA5FD191E6.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like y’all worried but trying play it cool. Worried that trolling and joking goin bite yall?

Murder She Wrote Reaction GIF

Worry level of 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. FSU is the "local school" for him. That's basically all they have going for them. Fsu fans say he has a good relationship with the FSU OL coach (apparently so good he decided to go to UGA over FSU). Norvells seat is red hot- and that's just for his record as a HC. That doesn't even take into consideration his own players nearly walking out on him and Norvell being forced to apologize to the team for claiming he talked to his players about George Floyd.

Cristobal is one of the best recruiters in the country, a former OLineman himself, and a 2x Pac 12 champ who just had one of his former OL become a top draft pick.

Fans getting shook because he didn't sign with UM the instant he hit the portal. I guess that is to be expected.

Empty campus, no practice, no chicks.... just trailers
Campus isn't empty at all. FSU had Spring Break back in March. Don't know where you're getting that info but totally incorrect. I drive through campus every day on the way to work and, trust me, the girls are everywhere.

Hate to say it but Tallahassee is a lot more like Athens than Miami and this kid comes from a town of about 5K. I love visiting Miami and, and at one time, hoped to move there when I was much younger but it's a major lifestyle change that every kid won't like. I'm hoping this isn't that case.

Yeah buddy looked real happy to see Norvell and get checked into the holiday inn express. All his finalist were college towns so it will be interesting to see how he blends with Mario and the Miami scene this weekend

Advertisement
Worry level of 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. FSU is the "local school" for him. That's basically all they have going for them. Fsu fans say he has a good relationship with the FSU OL coach (apparently so good he decided to go to UGA over FSU). Norvells seat is red hot- and that's just for his record as a HC. That doesn't even take into consideration his own players nearly walking out on him and Norvell being forced to apologize to the team for claiming he talked to his players about George Floyd.

Cristobal is one of the best recruiters in the country, a former OLineman himself, and a 2x Pac 12 champ who just had one of his former OL become a top draft pick.

Fans getting shook because he didn't sign with UM the instant he hit the portal. I guess that is to be expected.
Courtesy visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back