Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hate to say it but Tallahassee is a lot more like Athens than Miami and this kid comes from a town of about 5K. I love visiting Miami and, and at one time, hoped to move there when I was much younger but it's a major lifestyle change that every kid won't like. I'm hoping this isn't that case.
Campus isn't empty at all. FSU had Spring Break back in March. Don't know where you're getting that info but totally incorrect. I drive through campus every day on the way to work and, trust me, the girls are everywhere.
Have you ever been to Coral Gables

“say what you want about norvell but he did not care that mims showed up in a wife beater one thing I’m concerned about with mario is he don’t vibe with kids like that ijs it’s something to watch mario is a certain type you know it could be he doesn’t like kids dressing like that on a visit jus one thing I’ve heard I mean I think we good but FSU might be the favorite here just a slight fav don’t kill ya boy lol let’s hope he makes it to UM he could shut it down tomorrow and not like he wasn’t gonna visit now he is **** naw I seen this before we gotta hill to climb ijs ijs”

Advertisement
Worry level of 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. FSU is the "local school" for him. That's basically all they have going for them. Fsu fans say he has a good relationship with the FSU OL coach (apparently so good he decided to go to UGA over FSU). Norvells seat is red hot- and that's just for his record as a HC. That doesn't even take into consideration his own players nearly walking out on him and Norvell being forced to apologize to the team for claiming he talked to his players about George Floyd.

Cristobal is one of the best recruiters in the country, a former OLineman himself, and a 2x Pac 12 champ who just had one of his former OL become a top draft pick.

Fans getting shook because he didn't sign with UM the instant he hit the portal. I guess that is to be expected.
The second paragraph is all that matters here.

Why are some people in this thread obsessed with UM fans being "proven wrong" if he commits somewhere else? You have to be either a closet Nole or a troll. 1) it's a single recruit, not going to make or break a program. 2) he's not going to commit to FSU, he's coming here. Aside from the obvious differences in coaches, were a better situation in everyway imaginable. You all are just being dramatic.

Why are some people in this thread obsessed with UM fans being "proven wrong" if he commits somewhere else? You have to be either a closet Nole or a troll. 1) it's a single recruit, not going to make or break a program. 2) he's not going to commit to FSU, he's coming here. Aside from the obvious differences in coaches, were a better situation in everyway imaginable. You all are just being dramatic.

Same ones that were ****ting on Mario for taking too long to hire an OC, then he got Gattis a week later :pgdead:

Advertisement
EXACTLY to the last two posts.

Imagine being a fan of something you kinda want to see do bad. Oxymoronic and Weak! This situation is turning mopes and closet mopes on. They looking for dirt to throw on Mario.
You liked the dudes post. The ****?

You liked the dudes post. The ****?
U assume that I’m thinking of or referencing one post 😂 in a 71 page thread filled with posts like the ones I described. U always talking about someone stalking you but…
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

“say what you want about norvell but he did not care that mims showed up in a wife beater one thing I’m concerned about with mario is he don’t vibe with kids like that ijs it’s something to watch mario is a certain type you know it could be he doesn’t like kids dressing like that on a visit jus one thing I’ve heard I mean I think we good but FSU might be the favorite here just a slight fav don’t kill ya boy lol let’s hope he makes it to UM he could shut it down tomorrow and not like he wasn’t gonna visit now he is **** naw I seen this before we gotta hill to climb ijs ijs”
Thank you for the quotes 😂

Advertisement
U assume that I’m thinking of or referencing one post 😂 in a 71 page thread filled with posts like the ones I described. U always talking about someone stalking you but…
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity
Bruh you’ve gone into my DMs and went on a racial tirade. Miss me with that and how you want to somehow pretend you didn’t like the very post he was talking about then pretend that he wasn’t talking about that very post.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back