Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone just gotta relax… it’s all set up for him to come here Friday through Sunday…

He’s gonna actually get to see our team in action and meet the team, his future QB he’ll be guarding, entire staff and all of the alums that will be there.

Beautiful dinner at Rusty Pelican with beautiful Sfla weather while FSU takes him to Bojangles..
Hey now no busting on Bojangels. One of our all time great canes fan and alum is the Ceo. Hes also my b day brother so go easy please. lol .

All the theatrics here, smells like they paid this guy to stop by and take pictures for the masses.

The guy who posted the video is one of the writers on the F$U 247 site.

I don't understand why the F$U coaches haven't figured out that "taking video of these corny greetings" is just sad.

So let me get this straight, a car (somewhere), was playing the SemenHole march music at a low volume (I guess it's better than "Barbara Ann") and then a couple of coaches shake his hand. Then said coaches quickly walk away.

Groundbreaking stuff...

Better get that video out to the SemenHole masses so they can start getting pumped up...

Advertisement

Norvell is always jumping around.....

Hold up……..

Was that my man @Rellyrell in the blue car brought in to play that shi* war chant from his Datsun 240 speaker system at the Best Western?

1649893925377.gif

Hopefully FSU ***** the bed, they are a garbage *** program but I am worried their location could play an important role. Cochran to Tallahassee is 3 Hours which means his family can go to all his home games. I'm hoping he's more worried about getting to the NFL then having his family watching him play in college. Miami has the best football trainers in the country here and numerous NFL players who live here, we sell that + being developed by Mario whose one of the best OL developers in the country and this is by far the best opportunity for his future. In the past it's been if you're a TE and you don't pick Miami you are foolish, well now that applies to OL.
I get where you’re coming from, but if/when he gets a good NIL deal, his family can fly down, he’ll potentially have a paid for vehicle, etc. ****, his family tickets and hotel can possibly be paid for.

Advertisement
NOles 247:

Having dinner with FSU coaches tonight
Starts full slate of OV activities tomorrow morning.
Newberg claiming he won't be in Miami tomorrow night and will be in Tally through at least Friday night.

He will confirm departure date/time as soon as he can

Wow so Miami Saturday-Monday?

Hopefully FSU ***** the bed, they are a garbage *** program but I am worried their location could play an important role. Cochran to Tallahassee is 3 Hours which means his family can go to all his home games. I'm hoping he's more worried about getting to the NFL then having his family watching him play in college. Miami has the best football trainers in the country here and numerous NFL players who live here, we sell that + being developed by Mario whose one of the best OL developers in the country and this is by far the best opportunity for his future. In the past it's been if you're a TE and you don't pick Miami you are foolish, well now that applies to OL.

What’s the closest airport for his family. With his NiL money they can fly to Miami for games instead of driving the backwoods of Georgia and Florida to get to trailerhasee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Newberg is straight lying. You can't be somewhere on an OV for more than 48 hours - so when he says "at least through Friday night", quite literally - the longest he can stay is Friday afternoon/early evening.

Moaaar spew from the Semensuckers
Well, unless he transfers while he's on the trip, right? Worst (and hopefully unlikely) scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back