Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it is about money we probably can't match Texas.
Add a heading (1).png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone just gotta relax… it’s all set up for him to come here Friday through Sunday…

He’s gonna actually get to see our team in action and meet the team, his future QB he’ll be guarding, entire staff and all of the alums that will be there.

Beautiful dinner at Rusty Pelican with beautiful Sfla weather while FSU takes him to Bojangles..

Advertisement
Hopefully FSU ***** the bed, they are a garbage *** program but I am worried their location could play an important role. Cochran to Tallahassee is 3 Hours which means his family can go to all his home games. I'm hoping he's more worried about getting to the NFL then having his family watching him play in college. Miami has the best football trainers in the country here and numerous NFL players who live here, we sell that + being developed by Mario whose one of the best OL developers in the country and this is by far the best opportunity for his future. In the past it's been if you're a TE and you don't pick Miami you are foolish, well now that applies to OL.

Advertisement
Hopefully FSU ***** the bed, they are a garbage *** program but I am worried their location could play an important role. Cochran to Tallahassee is 3 Hours which means his family can go to all his home games. I'm hoping he's more worried about getting to the NFL then having his family watching him play in college. Miami has the best football trainers in the country here and numerous NFL players who live here, we sell that + being developed by Mario whose one of the best OL developers in the country and this is by far the best opportunity for his future. In the past it's been if you're a TE and you don't pick Miami you are foolish, well now that applies to OL.
His family could easily drive down Friday for games too. Or fly with the hundreds of thousands of dollars this kid will get in NIL. If anything about location I can see him being more comfortable in a more rural environment which may be what he is used to.

OV’s are two nights max right?

So he arrives tonight and would be leaving Friday? How does that work if he’s coming to UM after? Not sure how common 2 OVs in one week are but I don’t even get how the portal visits work and who pays for what

Advertisement
He’s about to get paid off NIL and top OL coaching here. Money should be the least of this kid’s worries in terms of getting his family to games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back