Amari Daniels

Advertisement
Cam was the best looking rb on the team....as an incoming freshman. Physique wise

1596969396027.gif

I’ve always thought there should be 2 backs in this class. Burns is a Jag regardless if he gets renewed or transfers. Burns would be moved to FB if he wasn’t so fragile. Cam will likely go pro. That only leaves 3 with Franklin. You want at least 4 scholly RBs at all times. RBs and the transfer portal just don’t mix.
Daniels may have hit his ceiling already but that’s okay. He’s already 194lbs and runs a 4.63 40. Those measurables are near the top for a starting college RB. His running skill set is already polished. Even if you don’t believe me, the kids offer list says all anyone needs to know. ***** his star rating. The staff should take him now if he wants in.

People sleeping on Cam. Dude is explosive and built like a **** tank these days I’d love to know his body fat.
I think people are right where they should be on him. He’s solid back. Nothing more nothing less.

Advertisement
People are underrating daniels. He’s better than folks think. This is the kid, he goes elsewhere, and 3-4 years from now folks are all wondering why we didn’t take him.
Exactly. He's the type of player to go to Texas A&M or Auburn and flash every week then our fans are creating threads every Saturday asking what happened with this recruitment.

People are underrating daniels. He’s better than folks think. This is the kid, he goes elsewhere, and 3-4 years from now folks are all wondering why we didn’t take him.
Agree. His measurables are superior to fellow Central product Joe Yearby. He doesn’t have that jump step but his skill set translates to college and pro better than Yearby and his 5 stars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the very few remaining spots available, do you guys really want to use one on Daniels?

Advertisement
Yes. When we only have three scholarship RBs on the roster next year it'll be real tenuous. We need a second RB this class.
We need CBs much more though. And a 5* player at a defensive position is much more important than another RB this class.
And we could still have 4 RBs - Rooster, Chaney, Thad, Burns. I think that's fine for a year, and I'd rather have top defensive players tbh.

Advertisement
Back