Amari Daniels

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. When we only have three scholarship RBs on the roster next year it'll be real tenuous. We need a second RB this class.

Hmmm...

Chaney-Knighton-Franklin at 1 RB position (with the ability to run the QB or WRs)

OR

Van Dyke-Matocha at 1 QB position (it could happen if King leaves and Perry transfers and we don't sign anyone else)

OR

Ivey-Couch-Clarke-Dunson at 2 CB positions (it could happen if Blades leaves early and we don't sign anyone else)

Sorry, but a second running back is a luxury.

Dumb post. Yearby was a solid collegiate back. The man had a 1K season. Only thing he did bad at Miami was leave early. If Amari is anything close to that, then I want him. Good, reliable and productive back.
Your opinion is yours. And mine is mine. You make it seem like I said Yearby was trash or something, but If Miami actually has 2 or 3 schollys available I **** sure would not waste it on Daniels who’s another Joe Yearby. That’s just my take.

Hmmm...

Chaney-Knighton-Franklin at 1 RB position (with the ability to run the QB or WRs)

OR

Van Dyke-Matocha at 1 QB position (it could happen if King leaves and Perry transfers and we don't sign anyone else)

OR

Ivey-Couch-Clarke-Dunson at 2 CB positions (it could happen if Blades leaves early and we don't sign anyone else)

Sorry, but a second running back is a luxury.
We have two, maybe three spots left this class: RB, QB, CB. Taking Daniels shouldn't stop us from getting another CB this class.

The only thing wrong with Yearby was that he wasn’t Dalvin Cook. Other than that he was a fine college RB.

That was Yearby's downfall. Constantly being compared to Cook who was the best RB to walk through Trailerhassee.

Daniels is a fine RB. I'd be fine bringing him in this class rather then him going somewhere else being a pain in the *** too us.

Advertisement
We still have Burns.

He looked pretty good on Saturday.

I know he's got the injury history, but just sayin'.

The freshmen have already taken his lunch, he could say to **** with this and go somewhere and actually get PT besides mopup duty too. I'm not crazy about Daniels, good player but I am just a greedy SOB and would prefer others but I understand us taking him if that is what we decide to do.

That was Yearby's downfall. Constantly being compared to Cook who was the best RB to walk through Trailerhassee.

Daniels is a fine RB. I'd be fine bringing him in this class rather then him going somewhere else being a pain in the *** too us.
My Fsu buddies never took me seriously when I told them Dalvin was the best RB in that schools history and thought they’d just replace him. As talented as Akers was he can’t hold Cook‘s jockstrap and Terry was supposed to be the next Fred Rouse, oh wait...

Advertisement
We still have Burns.

He looked pretty good on Saturday.

I know he's got the injury history, but just sayin'.

This is actually true, finally. With this year being an eligibility wash, Burns could come back for depth. I'd guess he grad transfers somewhere to get some run though. But I'd love him back. He's rarely been healthy but I've liked what I've seen from him in his limited snaps so far this year.

Not sure why a Daniels commit shocks anyone. If you remember back to the quote Franklin made when he shut things down he said the staff was taking two backs this class. Harris is gone, Burns is brittle, Chaney and Knighton are studs, and Franklin also. 5 backs on a roster isn’t that high of a number.

I do understand those that will point out corner as a position we need to load up at though

Advertisement
My Fsu buddies never took me seriously when I told them Dalvin was the best RB in that schools history and thought they’d just replace him. As talented as Akers was he can’t hold Cook‘s jockstrap and Terry was supposed to be the next Fred Rouse, oh wait...

Too young or simply forgot about a guy named Warrick Dunn? He was the best running back they ever had IMHO.

Advertisement
Back