Amari Daniels

Advertisement
Yeah he was getting pub in the first 4 practices! I would love to see him and wiggins on the outside and harley/pope in da inside with jordan and harris as rb. We ****** with dat lineup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the title said AD Pooping* 💩 FR

Was thinking we definitely bak. RIP to ole girls closet

100% were crunching numbers trying to figure out how we can fit elite 5⭐️ recruits, we’re not in a position to be adding an additional RB.
Thanks coach f4 da update!....what position do you coach again? Cause you speaking as if its facts! Amari receiving an official offer says your not in da loop.

Yeah he's a good college running back, I just don't think he's a NFL RB. Here's how I would rank the RBs since Duke.

1st Duke Johnson
2nd Deejay Dallas
3rd Mark Walton
4th Travis Homer
5th Joseph Yearby
6th Cam Harris
Nice list except for the last two. Cam is definitely not an every down NFL back just based on size and that’s not his fault. But come on my man, he’s atleast better then Yearby, atleast cam has NFL speed which will atleast get him drafted. That’s more then yearby had.

Advertisement
Nice list except for the last two. Cam is definitely not an every down NFL back just based on size and that’s not his fault. But come on my man, he’s atleast better then Yearby, atleast cam has NFL speed which will atleast get him drafted. That’s more then yearby had.
Joe Yearby put up 1,300 Total Yards and 8TDs the season he was a full time starter. He finished his Miami career with 2,600 Total Yards 17TDs in 3 seasons. Yearby was a very solid RB for us.

Last edited:
Joe Yearby put up 1,300 Total Yards and 8TDs the season he was a full time starter. He finished his Miami career with 2,600 Total Yards 17TDs in 3 seasons. Yearby was a very solid RB for us.
Never said he wasn’t but to say he’s better then Cam who will play in the NFL is wrong because he’s not. While both backs are small in stature, cam has NFL speed and we all saw that yearby didn’t.

Advertisement
Never said he wasn’t but to say he’s better then Cam who will play in the NFL is wrong because he’s not. While both backs are small in stature, cam has NFL speed and we all saw that yearby didn’t.
Yearby was also far more elusive with better vision and was a better receiving threat. Yearby is the better RB in my opinion. Cam just has better straightline speed.

I don't see why we would take another RB? Daniels isn't elite, so why take him when spots are tight and we have bigger needs.
No way a R-Sr sits on the bench next year and watches 2 Sophomores play in front of him during his final season to impress NFL draft scouts.

Another RB in this class is needed IMO, and this kid is absolutely a fit for us.

People sleeping on Cam. Dude is explosive and built like a **** tank these days I’d love to know his body fat.
He was Jacked last yr...
D30A0F3F-3078-4CB7-BE90-37E74502FE0B.jpeg

Advertisement
Back