Amari Daniels

So there’s people that want Lewis , Chase , Marshall , Sapp, Martevious , Daniels , Collier and a ol? Do I have them all ?

We have 4 spots left , well two not counting guys already in.

Unless the ncaa passes something we’re pretty much done. Couple spots left for big dogs.

Give me Maason Smith and Lewis and im good til next year.

Advertisement
So there’s people that want Lewis , Chase , Marshall , Sapp, Martevious , Daniels , Collier and a ol? Do I have them all ?

Unless the ncaa passes something we’re pretty much done. Couple spots left for big dogs.
Any shot at Tate?

I don't know how you take Collier when you have Alonzo Allen, Wilson, and the other kid available next year. I take Collier only to transform him into a LB.

Advertisement
It's truly impressive how awful your takes are time and time again

This is definitely not a terrible take.. We have only 3 Spots left and already have one RB commited. We just landed two high end RBs last year and Cam Harris is only a Junior. No point in taking another RB unless he's Elite

Advertisement
Yeah he's a good college running back, I just don't think he's a NFL RB. Here's how I would rank the RBs since Duke.

1st Duke Johnson
2nd Deejay Dallas
3rd Mark Walton
4th Travis Homer
5th Joseph Yearby
6th Cam Harris
To me, he’s no different than Mark in his progression.

Advertisement
Who knows if he has a commutable offer. Yulkeith would be my preference but staff wants to lock the class up asap and he's apparently waiting till the end. Lock in your spot now or lose it.

Well Marshall is the top priority as CB is our #1 need imo. And QB/DL/OL are the most important positions on the field.

Advertisement
A QB needs one of those spots. So we really only have one left unless one of the two silents is Garcia. And I get the feeling it’s the remaining Palmetto kids from all the smoke.

Advertisement
Back