Amari Cooper on campus for OV?

I think Amari Cooper would be crazy not to come here and maybe start day 1. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has to be getting paid b/c there's no reason why he shouldn't be playing here.

/haitian gangs did it again...

Advertisement
To good of a player not coming I wouldn't think

WTF?
4.gif

Advertisement
He has to be getting paid b/c there's no reason why he shouldn't be playing here.

He's playing for a team that won a conference title and potentially two national championships in three years.
And one of the best coaches in college football.

Why would he play for a team just over .500 and never sniffed a conference championship during that same period?

I hope he does though.

He's playing for a team that won a conference title and potentially two national championships in three years.
And one of the best coaches in college football.

Why would he play for a team just over .500 and never sniffed a conference championship during that same period?

I hope he does though.

Because the kid for the longest time kept saying if he got a Miami offer he would commit.

When golden offered this kid last year you all were saying how golden thought he was still recruiting at temple.

Sheesh.

Advertisement
How did Cooper end up doing this season? I know he blew up this summer during the camp circuit.

Advertisement
Did people really down play offering this kid??? This was one of the top prospects in the state before the Golden camp... Injuries kept him from blowing up next year... The kid will do well for Bama... he has good size now... He may see the field his freshman year... He can get a little faster but he has everything that you want in the wideout now... Route running, hands, field vision, blocks, he knows how to beat the jam, and he also has a killer jab step... You dont see too many wideouts coming in with a good jab step when running routes...

When we offered Amari, everybody *****ed and moaned that we werent recruiting Lewis.

Lewis commits to Miami, now everybody ******* and moans that we dont have Cooper.

Best WR in the state now..............LULZ. You all were calling him a Golden Temple recruit special not too long ago.

Advertisement
Back