Amari Cooper on campus for OV?

Its a lot easier to say to kids that the 2 starting recievers are gone and its an open competition for a ton of playing time. The jury is still out on Hurns...

Advertisement
LOL silent visit....? was the player brought in under the secret services?

Interesting if true.

Mike still says there was a secret OV last week that never was reported. He didn't give his name because the coaches didn't want it out there. First silent commits, now silent visits. If true, hope it was PJ Williams.

You can't take recruiting too seriously or you will go crazy.

Bakas confirms. Amari Cooper is on campus. Bakas also says PJ Williams (FSU commit) is on campus and he thinks hes going to be a Cane

Advertisement
**** PJ Williams would be huge

I remember papa tweeting that a big time DB silently committed to us and that it wasn't Howard

WOOOOOWWW Mike said fasten your seatbelts theres monsters visiting and he thinks they will be playing for the U.

Advertisement
Bakas said that he has been hinting that PJ Williams will flip to Miami for several months now. He is also stating that there are several studs on campus right now and that he expects most of them to be coming to play at Miami..........::alien::

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I'm watching Cooper's highlights, is there a reason we slow played him (if the rumors are true)? Dude would probably be our best WR commit besides Lewis.

Bakas said that he has been hinting that PJ Williams will flip to Miami for several months now. He is also stating that there are several studs on campus right now and that he expects most of them to be coming to play at Miami..........::alien::

I hope he is right, but how many schollys can we possibly have to offer? We have what 27/28 commits already, unless 8 or so are coming in early, can we sign more than 32/33 or are others who are currently committed going to end up elsewhere? Got to love recruiting!

Advertisement
Back