Amari Cooper on campus for OV?

Advertisement
You can afford to lose 'em. Nice for Bama to recruit South Florida again, I would swear we didn't have anyone from there since Derrick Thomas....lol

2013 class should be filthy.

I don't see a pipeline between the two being sustainable. I don't think many inner city kids are going to like living in a place like alabammer for 4 years.

Advertisement
It is not good having Saban here in South Florida with an unlimited salary cap.

Advertisement
I don't see a pipeline between the two being sustainable. I don't think many inner city kids are going to like living in a place like alabammer for 4 years.

Auburn had a pipeline to Dillard for over a decade.

People put too much emphasis on these towns/states like these kids give a ****. Are there chicks? Can they still have fun and/or smoke weed(college campus so yes)...is the weather something they are used too (alabama is not the northeast)....do they like the staff/depth chart/etc?

distance would be a much bigger factor than the town/state itself

Last edited:
The MNW pipeline is a myth. You can probably count on one hand the number of kids from that school who were difference makers for UM. You may be able to do it on 2 or 3 fingers.

Advertisement
I'm glad Golden is recruiting and not some of you... If a player is talented you take them... And that is what Saban is doing... Our MNW players were not superstars but the were productive... None of them lived up to their hypes but they were contributors... I'm not familiar with Burns but Cooper is a beast and would bring another dimension to the Bama's offense... An eligible Carter, Black and Cooper will be crazy for Bama...

I really like Eric Kinsey, great 3-4 OLB hybrid type prospect out of Northwestern. Academics might be the issue though.

Advertisement
This whole we should stay out of NW is crazy talk.

Spence, Streeter, BWash, Jacory (until the last game) were 4 of the top players on the team this year.

And imagine if they had AG and staff coaching them since day 1? Imagine if this had been Jacory's 4th year in Fisch's system instead of his first. The only people who should want UM to stay away from MNW are Gators and Noles.

I agree and let me reiterate that before the season when **** near everyone was trashing our kids and calling them losers and primadonnas, I was telling whomever would listen that it was ridiculous to expect these kids to teach themselves how to win in spite of horrible coaching. We had the right ingredients for another title run, we just had the wrong guy stirring the pot.

Spence, Streeter, BWash, Jacory (until the last game) were 4 of the top players on the team this year.

And imagine if they had AG and staff coaching them since day 1? Imagine if this had been Jacory's 4th year in Fisch's system instead of his first. The only people who should want UM to stay away from MNW are Gators and Noles.

I agree and let me reiterate that before the season when **** near everyone was trashing our kids and calling them losers and primadonnas, I was telling whomever would listen that it was ridiculous to expect these kids to teach themselves how to win in spite of horrible coaching. We had the right ingredients for another title run, we just had the wrong guy stirring the pot.

That is a bit strong, ingredients for a title run, win the ACC yes, but as we watched that staff, they were clueless in recruiting. That 08 class fell into Shannon's lap.

That is a bit strong, ingredients for a title run, win the ACC yes, but as we watched that staff, they were clueless in recruiting. That 08 class fell into Shannon's lap.
+1.8 trillion. Just because 1775 was sayin it don't make it true lol.

I'm confused. What are you disagreeing with?

Advertisement
Back