Amari Carter just my two cents

Advertisement
This is on the coaches. Amari has proven that he can't simply hit and wrap. Traditional or Rugby style. He's selfish. Period. He's looking for the knockout hit everytime. Its always this shoulder hit and stare or a launch and duck of his head. There's nothing textbook about the way he tackles. Take him off the field until he proves in practice he can take good angles, hit and wrap. Otherwise he's useless.

And I'm sorry but putting him at LB won't solve the aforementioned issues. Fundamentals, Decipline and the coaches getting their heads out their *** is needed here. If he's out there again (starting and/or ducking his head) blame the coaches not Amari.

I don't want him moved to linebacker because the coaches will probably okay him over the young players imply because he's old. Dude should just ride the pine and do NOT let him come back next year.

I mean you could say that for every player who gets penalized. Bro I get it. The targeting **** hurts the team. I personally think it’s the rule that’s the problem not necessarily Carter or guys who get it called on them. Hall got ejected for hitting Lawrence in the sternum and the only rzn it was reviewed was because 16 was shaken up. There was a play in the penn state game on a contested defenseless player that I’ve seen called that wasn’t only because the offensive player wasn’t shakin up. That cheap shot on Payton on the sideline was clear cut targeting and No review. I’ve Said it countless times, intent should come into play when it comes to ejecting guys. How the offensive player ducks down naturally when bracing for contact easily changes striking areas on so many of these calls. Not mention offensive players who use the crown of their helmets ..Carter has to adjust. But personally I don’t want to take that aggressive nature from him
"Carter has to adjust"

no evidence of that so far

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back