Alternate Jerseys (Replicas)

Not feeling the black - but it depends entirely on what color pants and helmet go with it

Advertisement
It'll look much different when they actually unveil it in person.

Remember last year when the prototypes of the Orange & White uni's were just posted on Twitter?

They looked lackluster & then when they did the actual showcasing, they looked 10x better than the replicas.

Just keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Black jerseys are for try hards, period. It isn't a school color, so I don't understand why it should be featured in a jersey. I was looking forward to the green alternate, Adidas has done a **** good job with the green unis in the other sports, and it appears that they got it right in this case. Hopefully the black uniform is a one off, and we never see it again.

Nope. Orange and green defines the U. Didn't even like the smokes we have had occasionally. We should stay true to who we are, not some O Ducks version.

Advertisement
I saw the green ones the other day on CanesWear, proud sponsor of the CanesInsight podcast. Didn't see any black ones though. Ooooweee

Advertisement
Black jerseys are a gimmick for teams without a ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The kids like it. Its fine for 1 game a year. Hopefully they have black pants and a black or green helmet to go with.

Advertisement
Back