Alternate Jerseys (Replicas)

Advertisement
I figured there would be 1 or 2 corn balls hating on the black jerseys but there's a legion of yall lol every school has the traditionalist fans though. Even schools like Marshall's fans whine when they break out black/alternate jerseys talking about tradition. Seriously. It's just some of the over 45 faction of the fan bases stuck in the good ol days. The fact that the players like them is more then enough for me. **** near everyone does it and while obviously not a deciding factor in where recruits sign, they definitely take notice.

View attachment 47958
Image has surfaced. Posted on Twitter by Matt Porter. Just passing along.

Black matte helmet with large Sebastian logo on the left side of the helmet (complete with corn cob pipe) A thin, white strip sandwiching a thin strip of green, sandwiching the larger orange stripe down the middle of the helmet. The U logo above the facemask...large(r) green state of Florida sticker with orange star placed over "Dade co. region" with white jersey number outlined in orange across the "central Florida" region of the Fl sticker on the right side of the helmet. Warning flags as accomplishment stickers. Orange facemask. Done and over with.

View attachment 47958

Black matte helmet with large Sebastian logo on the left side of the helmet (complete with corn cob pipe) A thin, white strip sandwiching a thin strip of green, sandwiching the larger orange stripe down the middle of the helmet. The U logo above the facemask...large(r) green state of Florida sticker with orange star placed over "Dade co. region" with white jersey number outlined in orange across the "central Florida" region of the Fl sticker on the right side of the helmet. Warning flags as accomplishment stickers. Orange facemask. Done and over with.

You forgot the "FAM" sticker on the back of the helmet

View attachment 47958

Forget stickers. Just put actual hurricane flags on the jersey like a superman cape.

Advertisement
put a good mockup on twitter of what the uniforms will look like... ( [MENTION=15311]tommycovelli[/MENTION] ) would post them on here but im not sure how to

The black jersey would be cool if they infused some of the Hurricane warning flags. Like what used to be on our helmets a long long time ago.

29_29318a_lg.jpeg

I made my own possible combination concepts: My favorite combo is 1 and 3 Black jersey and of course all the green

2dblzrm 22.jpg

Looks like Green jerseys vs. Toledo and Black vs. GT from my guy. TIFWIW

Advertisement
View attachment 47958

You forgot the "FAM" sticker on the back of the helmet

LOL. I love how **** gets parroted around here. NOTHING about what I described in the above post screams "FAM". BTW, some of FAMU's **** they rocked in the past were straight fire (don't know why it's somehow dclass to like a FAMU jersey...guess because they're not a large program? [rolls eyes]). But a matte black helmet with Sebastian on the side reminds you of "FAM"....got it. Carry on...

Advertisement
Always liked the green tops but only with white pants/helmet. Not a huge fan of the black but I'm sure the team will love em so who cares. Just win!!!

Advertisement
I can get with the green but the black ones do nothing for me. It screams "gimmick".

Advertisement
Back