Alternate Jerseys (Replicas)

Replica jerseys are always a little off. They're like the Frank Stallone to the real jersey Sly Stallone.

Advertisement
Just say 'No' to any uniform not the classic white or orange. Put fashion school dropout uniforms in the garbage where they belong.

What makes a game a 'special event'? A classic rivalry game, like Miami-FSU? Wear your classic uniforms and beat your rival to a pulp.

Special event games are like fake holidays created so the public feels compelled to purchase crap they don't need. A Thursday night game on ESPN is not a special event just because ESPN says so.

Advertisement
The stripes on the Green are incorrect. Weak sauce by Adidas.

Black jerseys are a gimmick for teams without a ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts. Mad corny but whatever. I can deal with it for one game like a Thursday night vs. GT.

Advertisement
Black unis / black socks / black pants / black cleats

Green unis / white pants / black socks / black cleats

/ We Back

Black unis / black socks / black pants / black cleats

Green unis / white pants / black socks / black cleats

/ We Back

This. We need a black helmet with the U logo and stripes. They should change the black jersey's stripes pattern to match the normal UM helmet's Green/Orange/Green stripe.

Advertisement

Facts. Mad corny but whatever. I can deal with it for one game like a Thursday night vs. GT.

You two sound dumb. OSU wore black jerseys, FSU and even Clemson rocks those purple joints. Alternate jerseys are part of football especially in college

So because they do it that means we have to as well? Yeah, you're right....I'm dumb.

You two sound dumb. OSU wore black jerseys, FSU and even Clemson rocks those purple joints. Alternate jerseys are part of football especially in college

So because they do it that means we have to as well? Yeah, you're right....I'm dumb.

No dummy you said his comment about it being a gimmick for teams without rings was Facts. I gave you 3 teams that recently won championships rings who wear black or alternate jerseys. Showing that his comment is not facts

Advertisement

No dummy you said his comment about it being a gimmick for teams without rings was Facts. I gave you 3 teams that recently won championships rings who wear black or alternate jerseys. Showing that his comment is not facts

Purple is a secondary color of clemsons and black is a secondary color of fsu and osu's logo as well. Show me black in the logo below and I will concede my point

2848.jpg

Purple is a secondary color of clemsons and black is a secondary color of fsu and osu's logo as well. Show me black in the logo below and I will concede my point

View attachment 47992

Bama wore black. Pretty sure they have a ring

Advertisement
Back