Alquadin Muhammad Update

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
To put an end to the Rumors, Muhammad confirmed with me that he is not visiting Rutgers this weekend. Muhammad is all set to sign his LOI to Miami on Wednesday.

Note: Muhammad has seen the website and occasionally browses it so I would just request you guys cut the Terrorist nicknames

Update: Muhammad in fact did take the visit to Rutgers but confirmed that he is still set to sign with Miami on Wednesday. He told me he wasn't visiting because he didn't want it to blow up. Seems like a Cane

Last edited:
Advertisement
To put an end to the Rumors, Muhammad confirmed with me that he is not visiting Rutgers this weekend. Muhammad is all set to sign his LOI to Miami on Wednesday.

Note: Muhammad has seen the website and occasionally browses it so I would just request you guys cut the Terrorist nicknames

I said this on the day he came to visit and got jumped...**** is not funny or cool at all

[video=youtube;bcuAw77J8_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Love this kid he is going to be the Gem of the class. By the time he is done at Miami he will have the best career out of all the 2013 recruits.

Advertisement
the mods should delete any post that disrespects these kids...those posts do nothing but make us and the school look bad. Wanna talk ****, take it to the WEZ

[video=youtube;bcuAw77J8_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y[/video]

28.gif

It can not be undersold how much of a great hype man Spliff Star is...never have I see a guy show up in videos and appear on stage and do nothing like ol Spliff.

Also not overrated...the hook of the song is done by Ron BROWZ.

BROWZ

Last edited:
Most of those posts are by the same people and most of those posters have no life and try to look cool on a message board because they have no life outside of this..

Advertisement
Most of those posts are by the same people and most of those posters have no life and try to look cool on a message board because they have no life outside of this..

Or are simply not UM fans. This is a free site, I can create an account and troll all day.

Advertisement
the mods should delete any post that disrespects these kids...those posts do nothing but make us and the school look bad. Wanna talk ****, take it to the WEZ

I said that in the first thread talking about his OV. The kid was called a terrorist name and people were joking about it. I called out the poster who casually linked his name the terrorist organization and the moderator asked me to calm down saying it is all funny stuff.
To be honest, I was surprised the mod took this so lightly.

Muslim teenagers get really insulted by the slightest terrorist hints even if it was presented as a joke. It strikes a very raw nerve. Most non-Muslims don't understand the sensitivity.

Last edited:
The other announcement clip is a lot better but that douchebag attempting the Ric Flair celebration is too much

Advertisement
Back