Alquadin Muhammad Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is AWESOME. One of my fav recruits. Love his NO BULLSH*T attitude and straight shooting. On TOP of that, getting a kid from Don Bosco is HUGE for us. That school puts out a TON of talent. They are an STA for NJ. Getting a foothold into that school will be HUGE for Golden and us going forward.

Advertisement
Id volunteer to be a MOD for a 5 day contract since I know its going to get crazy the next couple of days

This kid is AWESOME. One of my fav recruits. Love his NO BULLSH*T attitude and straight shooting. On TOP of that, getting a kid from Don Bosco is HUGE for us. That school puts out a TON of talent. They are an STA for NJ. Getting a foothold into that school will be HUGE for Golden and us going forward.

Yes. It's really nice to pull a kid from Don Bosco. Hopefully, other guys will follow.

Thanks Tito for the update. Alquadin Muhammad is one of my favorite recruits.. He's got an excellent work ethic, and seems very determined to make an instant impact for UM.

Advertisement
Seriously this kid is the perfect example of the idea that people chase and value more the things they dont have then the things they do have. This kid is a homerun at a position of desperate need, if he wasnt locked up his recruitment down the wire would have been almost neck and neck in importance with 6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back