Alquadin Muhammad Update

Advertisement
I think that, hands down, we have the craziest, most irreverent & aggressive fan base out there. I've honestly wondered what recruits and their parents think at first exposure.

Must. Be. Mind blown.

Moderators should be all over this forum between now and Wednesday even if it is like herding feral cats.

Sorry some idiots disrespected your name, they don't represent all Cane fans. Can't wait until you sign that LOI and kick some.

To put an end to the Rumors, Muhammad confirmed with me that he is not visiting Rutgers this weekend. Muhammad is all set to sign his LOI to Miami on Wednesday.

Note: Muhammad has seen the website and occasionally browses it so I would just request you guys cut the Terrorist nicknames

Thanks for the update Tito.

This kid is AWESOME. One of my fav recruits. Love his NO BULLSH*T attitude and straight shooting. On TOP of that, getting a kid from Don Bosco is HUGE for us. That school puts out a TON of talent. They are an STA for NJ. Getting a foothold into that school will be HUGE for Golden and us going forward.

Yes. It's really nice to pull a kid from Don Bosco. Hopefully, other guys will follow.

Agreed. Getting into an OOS powerhouse is huge.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid is going to be a very good player for us. He'll play from day one. He can be an all time great if he puts in the work.

I wish we could ban recruits and their families from reading UM message boards. So many crazies on all the boards.

I think that, hands down, we have the craziest, most irreverent & aggressive fan base out there. I've honestly wondered what recruits and their parents think at first exposure.

Must. Be. Mind blown.

Moderators should be all over this forum between now and Wednesday even if it is like herding feral cats.

We need members help and report the posts!!
Not all the fans on this board are Cane fans many are from other schools stirring up ****..

Advertisement

Must. Be. Mind blown.

We need members help and report the posts!!
Not all the fans on this board are Cane fans many are from other schools stirring up ****..

That is something that I will never understand. How much of a loser do you have to be to go on an opposing teams message board and stir **** up. I never even visit any other teams msg boards let alone create an account and post.

Al-Quadine Muhammad is 100% committed to #Miami despite official visit to #Rutgers this past weekend according to good source.
6:19pm - 3 Feb 13

Per dbag Mike Farrell

Advertisement
Yeah, one of the reporters on scout said that AQM didn't want it to get out but someone put it on twitter. Said that the visit went well but that he wants to go away for school.

Great news.

Been saying since he committed and Chicken and Roffles made that ignorant Photoshop of him it's just stupid to post or say **** like that about him.

Advertisement
I think it's a little sneaky and underhanded to be taking official visits this late in the game. Not a big fan of that move.

I think it's a little sneaky and underhanded to be taking official visits this late in the game. Not a big fan of that move.

If he didn't tell the Miami coaches it is. He wanted to keep it a secret so that might have been the case. Don't know who else he didn't want to know about it.

Agreed, I remember him saying once he committed he was shutting it down and not taking anymore visits.... so much for that....

Advertisement
Back