Alquadin Muhammad Update

I think it's a little sneaky and underhanded to be taking official visits this late in the game. Not a big fan of that move.

If he didn't tell the Miami coaches it is. He wanted to keep it a secret so that might have been the case. Don't know who else he didn't want to know about it.

I don't care who he told. It's still sneaky and ****** to be putting yourself out there this late in the game. It's like dating someone after you get engaged a day before the wedding. Not good.

Advertisement
I think it's a little sneaky and underhanded to be taking official visits this late in the game. Not a big fan of that move.

If he didn't tell the Miami coaches it is. He wanted to keep it a secret so that might have been the case. Don't know who else he didn't want to know about it.

I don't care who he told. It's still sneaky and ****** to be putting yourself out there this late in the game. It's like dating someone after you get engaged a day before the wedding. Not good.

If the coaches were secure in letting him do it then so be it. We already know they aren't afraid to issue ultimatums. And its nothing like the scenario you used. Unless in a marriage you think its okay to go looking for your wife's replacement and maybe even force her out after two years if she isn't living up to her pre-marriage billing.

He's solid as a rock-This is from Thursday after a visit from Coach Franklin

“My decision isn’t about wins and losses, it’s about the relationships I’ve built,” Muhammad said. “I know Miami is where I can grow as a person while I help turn the program around. I wanted to go where I was needed and not a place that I was just going to be another number.” AQM

“My decision isn’t about wins and losses, it’s about the relationships I’ve built,” Muhammad said. “I know Miami is where I can grow as a person while I help turn the program around. I wanted to go where I was needed and not a place that I was just going to be another number.” AQM

Actions speak a lot louder than words.

Advertisement

Actions speak a lot louder than words.

The only action that is needed is a signature on NSD. I don't care what he does if he signs with Miami

If the coaches were secure in letting him do it then so be it. We already know they aren't afraid to issue ultimatums. And its nothing like the scenario you used. Unless in a marriage you think its okay to go looking for your wife's replacement and maybe even force her out after two years if she isn't living up to her pre-marriage billing.

I don't get what you're saying. But you go ahead and think what you think, and I'll think what I think. I think it's a **** move, and Al isn't about to start laying down ultimatums to AQM. You don't make power plays with a guy like AQM, especially when your pass rush is liquidy vomit. He's just hanging on hoping for the best with him and trying not to turn him off.

Al has never issued an ultimatum to my knowledge, regarding visits and the like.

Advertisement

Whoop whoop

Well that got switched up quick like. Let me put this **** lotion away, and slip my Incredible Hulk fists back on. wtfdwetteoftwspapwcovid!

No way he flips....He is 1000% cane..he's doin interviews on 247 and stuff saying how much Miami needs me...how he's happy to be there...doens't sound like a dude who is gonna flip, you guys can't believe every little thing you hear.

Advertisement
Advertisement

:eekeyes:

I assume the usual bachelor party exception holds here. Or are you going deep end fundamentalist on us for some reason?

LOL

You worried?

Golden probably told him to take the visit.

Let's not get carried away and start lying to each other. It's bad enough that you're lying to yourself.

Ohhh blerg blerg blerg.

Kid took a local visit.

Big ******* deal.

Maybe big deal, maybe not. But there is no reason why AG would have encouraged him to take the visit. If you want to back off that comment, be my guest.

Advertisement
Back