All you weak, spineless, panicky motherfkcers front & center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing that transpired in the 2nd half makes me feel any better. Unlike some, I expected the secondary would struggle. You don't replace 4 NFL guys and thrive. Our biggest Achilles heel is play calling.. and I don't expect that to get better. It is very very bad on both sides. Not sure how you make a beat your chest thread after that **** show. To each his own..
Yep. With the way the team performed today I see 3-4 losses coming up.

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.
Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward
We are back at square one, NVA. Funny how things never change around here.
Welcome back. It's like the golden era all over again with some of these guys. Don't know why reality is so hard to grasp for some.

Advertisement
Yep. With the way the team performed today I see 3-4 losses coming up.

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.
Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward
Welcome back. It's like the golden era all over again with some of these guys. Don't know why reality is so hard to grasp for some.

Only panicky little bītches would compare what we have going on to the Golden era.

And if you thinks that's what's going on, then just go away and stop being a fan, because you're in for a world of pain.

I was down in the dumps at half time not even going to lie. Feel a lot better about malik from here on out. I’m concerned about the defense for sure right now. Diaz has been a big disappointment so far but it’s early so we will see

Only panicky little bītches would compare what we have going on to the Golden era.

And if you thinks that's what's going on, then just go away and stop being a fan, because you're in for a world of pain.
No one is calling for coaches to be fired or that the team is a dumpster fire, but this team over the two games it's played has not passed the eye test. You can jerk yourself off to what could be but the rest of us are discussing what actually happened. Do I expect the team to get better, yes, but make no mistake this team has serious issues that need to be addressed quickly.

Make up your mind. You said it's like the "golden era all over again." Your words.

Find the post where I said everything is perfect, or even that good, especially with the secondary and the overall defense.

Nope, my point is for hystericals like yourself that hit the panic button after 2 games that we were supposed to win, and we did win. I don't know about this team, do you? I'll know more after the next couple of games. I could also see is going about 9-2 during the regular season, which will greatly disappoint me, **** me off actually, but it wouldn't be a great surprise either. I'm just not a panicky little bītch about it

Advertisement
Make up your mind. You said it's like the "golden era all over again." Your words.

Find the post where I said everything is perfect, or even that good, especially with the secondary and the overall defense.

Nope, my point is for hystericals like yourself that hit the panic button after 2 games that we were supposed to win, and we did win. I don't know about this team, do you? I'll know more after the next couple of games. I could also see is going about 9-2 during the regular season, which will greatly disappoint me, **** me off actually, but it wouldn't be a great surprise either. I'm just not a panicky little bītch about it

You realize you may be overreacting to his posts?

My take is he was saying The Board/Fans are like the Golden Era.....making excuses......same happened last year....Kaaya the Messiah, Hidden Playbook type ****..... this year it's the defense that we heard was stout by the Greentree whisperers...... and some are wondering....is it rust? Is it experience? Or is this Kaaya being shook against FAU all over again leading us down the path to 4 losses.......

Overreacting how?

We all know who the golden excuse makers are, and I'm not one of them. Never was.

And who's making excuses? There were clearly issues with the defense based on two games against inferior opponents. But the panicky whining is pathetic. But some of us are rational enough to wait and see what we do when shīt gets real, like in the next couple of games. Not to mention some additional tough games we have coming up, especially against Virginia Tech.

Call yourselves out and take your punishment like real men.

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Grow the **** up, and understand that it's a 4-quarter game.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

Advertisement
We're extremely fortunate they kept having false starts and dropped passes. They whipped our asses for a big chunk of that game.

We're extremely fortunate they kept having false starts and dropped passes. They whipped our asses for a big chunk of that game.

If they caught every single pass they dropped and didn't have a single penalty, we still beat them, so explain that again.

Also, I guess we didn't have any dropped passes, or penalties either. I'll bet Harley and Mullins are super glad we didn't.

And no, they didn't "whip our asses",

Are you just some clown moderator that shows up sporadically to drop clownish posts?

If they caught every single pass they dropped and didn't have a single penalty, we still beat them.

You are hands down the dumbest poRster on this board. Not an easy feat. CongRats.

Only a fakkit cumgargler like you would think that Toledo stood any kind of a chance against us. Are you seriously retarded? We didn't even play that well and beat them by more than 3 TD's. How fūcking stupid are people like you that are turning a 3TD win where we played below average into a close game?

Advertisement
If they caught every single pass they dropped and didn't have a single penalty, we still beat them.

You are hands down the dumbest poRster on this board. Not an easy feat. CongRats.

Only a fakkit cumgargler like you would think that Toledo stood any kind of a chance against us. Are you seriously retarded? We didn't even play that well and beat them by more than 3 TD's. How fūcking stupid are people like you that are turning a 3TD win where we played below average into a close game?

Do you watch the actual game play or just look at the final score as to what constitutes a close game? The defense laying a big steaming **** against the Toledo's of the world can be completely dismissed by you as not telling in any way about what this team is about. Just ignore it, it means nothing. All is good, we won.
BaghdadBobComicalAli.jpg

Do you watch the actual game play or just look at the final score as to what constitutes a close game? The defense laying a big steaming **** against the Toledo's of the world can be completely dismissed by you as not telling in any way about what this team is about. Just ignore it, it means nothing. All is good, we won.
BaghdadBobComicalAli.jpg

Unlike you, I was at the game.

Our defense played poorly yet we still beat them by 3 TD's.

We won going away, and wouldn't have been even this close had it not been for a stupid interception.

So no, it wasn't close.

Do you disagree with this?

To all of you, uh, all you phonies, all of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It's not a joke. Please leave. The party's over. Get out.

Advertisement
It's the current culture and problem with everyone getting a voice via social media and message boards. Used to be you'd listen to your negative buddy watching the game with you—ing about how the team was playing and what not. Now that guy is in FB, Twitter, Insta, Snap and message boards, trying to be the first to go off, the most-outlandish with a comment and hoping to play the, "I told you so" card, godforbid is results in a loss (while showing zero accountability if his preferred team actually comes back and wins.) Welcome to the world we live in ... and why I stay off these boards during the four hours a game is underway.

Our starters were still playing in the 4th quarter vs. Bethune Cookman. Toledo score was 38-30 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Nothing about that win felt "comfortable".

The issues on Defense are real, and the Offense hasn't been challenged yet.

I thought we were going to be a 2 loss team at the start of the season, but 3-4 losses is what I'm expecting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back