All you weak, spineless, panicky motherfkcers front & center

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight my reaction in the first half was angry, escalated, accurate and a level or two too aggressive. Brought external negativity into my football experience and used the game to unleash that built up angst. Won't happen again.

That said, I stand my by Game Day thread posts:
- At the time, the offense looked bad, defense sucked and attendance/crowd was frustrating.
- Offense was not a Rosier problem.
- I do not drive to games to sit. If you ask me to sit I'm going to argue with you most of the time. If your expectation for games like VT and ND is that fans sit and clap, then frankly I'd rather you: die, sit at home or get fancy seats more comfortable for your inferior expectations.

Speaking of expectations... I blame myself for getting caught up in message board hype, which has been largely inaccurate for the notable past.

People standing up all game is one of the main reasons I went to the box. It is absolutely disrespectful, how would you feel paying good money to see a game and the people in front of you constantly stand up and block your view. Also, many times the people in front of you are taller and/or wider and block a lot more than if they would just sit the fack down and enjoy the game!!

I'd make adjustments like you did. Tip of the hat to you.

Also, I don't stand and wasn't standing the whole game, but first half on third down or when the D needed noise, God **** right I was up and getting loud.

Ok, I can understand that, that's why I said people. Some constantly stand up and there's no need for it.

Advertisement
Nothing that transpired in the 2nd half makes me feel any better. Unlike some, I expected the secondary would struggle. You don't replace 4 NFL guys and thrive. Our biggest Achilles heel is play calling.. and I don't expect that to get better. It is very very bad on both sides. Not sure how you make a beat your chest thread after that **** show. To each his own..
Yep. With the way the team performed today I see 3-4 losses coming up.

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.
Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward
We are back at square one, NVA. Funny how things never change around here.

Serve me the crow.

Was down on the team in the beginning. But they grew a pair in the second half and Rosier came back solid. Need to be able to put together two good halves against better teams though.

In hindsight my reaction in the first half was angry, escalated, accurate and a level or two too aggressive. Brought external negativity into my football experience and used the game to unleash that built up angst. Won't happen again.

That said, I stand my by Game Day thread posts:
- At the time, the offense looked bad, defense sucked and attendance/crowd was frustrating.
- Offense was not a Rosier problem.
- I do not drive to games to sit. If you ask me to sit I'm going to argue with you most of the time. If your expectation for games like VT and ND is that fans sit and clap, then frankly I'd rather you: die, sit at home or get fancy seats more comfortable for your inferior expectations.

Speaking of expectations... I blame myself for getting caught up in message board hype, which has been largely inaccurate for the notable past.

People standing up all game is one of the main reasons I went to the box. It is absolutely disrespectful, how would you feel paying good money to see a game and the people in front of you constantly stand up and block your view. Also, many times the people in front of you are taller and/or wider and block a lot more than if they would just sit the fack down and enjoy the game!!

I'd make adjustments like you did. Tip of the hat to you.

Also, I don't stand and wasn't standing the whole game, but first half on third down or when the D needed noise, God **** right I was up and getting loud.

Ok, I can understand that, that's why I said people. Some constantly stand up and there's no need for it.

We're on the same page. I've been a tad fiery the last 48 hours!

Nothing that transpired in the 2nd half makes me feel any better. Unlike some, I expected the secondary would struggle. You don't replace 4 NFL guys and thrive. Our biggest Achilles heel is play calling.. and I don't expect that to get better. It is very very bad on both sides. Not sure how you make a beat your chest thread after that **** show. To each his own..

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.
Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward

Look at this ******* guy..... Been good?

Advertisement

Look at this ******* guy..... Been good?
Yeah, can't complain. Defense hasn't been making me too happy, like most I'm sure.

The OP is one of the few reasonable posters on here. Our secondary needs some reps but the talent is there. Beyond that no complaints.

I never once expected us to lose the game yesterday but I'll come eat some crow today because I was in my feelings like a little b*tch during the first half. I'm normally not the one to overreact but dam those first 2 quarters were hard to watch.

1. Diaz needs to cut the bullsh*t out, or we should give Kool his job next year.

2. Our secondary needs more elite talent. Carter and Derrick Smith need to grow up quickly because our safeties are making J. Rock look like an all-american. Bandy will be great, Young is solid. I can't wait for the influx of db talent next year.

3. Richt needs to let the dogs out from tip-off and stop being so dam conservative with the playcalling. We have shown that we can score quickly when he opens up the offense. Let the dogs eat!!

The OP is one of the few reasonable posters on here. Our secondary needs some reps but the talent is there. Beyond that no complaints.
Is this talent by name only, because they've not done Shiet to prove anything.

Advertisement
A couple of cūnts posting here, you know who you are, are confusing screechy female emotionalism with fair measured analysis.

To say that the defense, especially the defensive backfield and some of the defensive calls, have been subpar within the lens of these two unusual games, is fair.

To scream like banshees and assume this carries over, is premature. It's Duke, then FSU. Win or lose, if you see more of the same, then yes, these are issues that may actually linger through the season.

But if you little girls want to assume the sky is falling, then have it. Me, I'd like to see something done about Delaney, otherwise, I have an open mind about the rest of the season. There's nothing I've seen that isn't fixable.

Now back to the ladies club social on football.
then will you let us all know when we can be honest about this teams ability, seeing as you are in charge of pumping the sunshine?

I kept my composure today/tonight, but can we please not pretend this was an impressive victory and we're running the table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty typical stuff here.

Abysmal first half. Fantastic rebound in the second half, then completely blow the lead...only to rebound just enough to put it out of reach, with big help from a snap over their QBs head to cinch it up.

There are always chest pounding posts like this as if to have concerns down 16-10 at half, or up 38-30 with a QB and wide out lighting us up and an offense going flat after 38-16 is just lunacy.

I think Mark Richt's reaction at half, during the game...and after pretty much show that having concerns or doubts in that see saw affair was perfect reality. He didn't even know what his guys had for this one..Diaz made that clear as well.

Is what it is. Facts are, we don't face these circumstances every year..concerns were legitimate, all post-game bravado aside.

UM

I'll take a win anyway we can get it. I don't believe in moral victories.
I was LMAO at all of the post during half time.

I don't think there's one person that posts here that thinks we have an elite defense that's hitting on all cylinders. Far from it. There are major issues in the secondary, both from a personnel standpoint, and the communications standpoint. Those are the two main issues I see. I'm in wait and see mode on the slot issue and will take Diaz explanation for now. He better have an answer over the next couple of weeks.

How severe those issues are in the longer term, and the type of impact it can have for the remainder of the season, will be way more clear after the next two games.

Cūntcliffe has already identified our defensive weaknesses and is game planning as we speak. How we perform defensively vs Duke, win or lose (better be win) will tell us if we're headed to a more chronic concern. After FSU, we'll know what he have.

Bottom line as far as Toledo, we won comfortably, the offense found a nice rhythm, granted against a weak defense, but we did what we needed to do. I'm glad that they exposed some critical issues with our defense...better now than getting exposed vs Duke and especially FSU.

Also glad to see some people figured out that football is played for four complete quarters of 15 minutes each.

Advertisement
We continue to make adjustments and win. I would like to a see a game where we don't need to make adjustments and just flat out dominate. That's my only complaint. The secondary wasn't as good as advertised but i'm certain they'll improve.

People can rag on the Defense all they want. I think that we have the players and the coaching on that side of the ball to improve every single week and we will work on the early season mistakes.

Offensively... ...We won the game without our best WR being available and without our best RB for almost half the freakin' game.

We also put up 52 points.

If you would have told me that last week I would have said thank you very much. I will gladly take that.

I don't think there's one person that posts here that thinks we have an elite defense that's hitting on all cylinders. Far from it. There are major issues in the secondary, both from a personnel standpoint, and the communications standpoint. Those are the two main issues I see. I'm in wait and see mode on the slot issue and will take Diaz explanation for now. He better have an answer over the next couple of weeks.

How severe those issues are in the longer term, and the type of impact it can have for the remainder of the season, will be way more clear after the next two games.

Cūntcliffe has already identified our defensive weaknesses and is game planning as we speak. How we perform defensively vs Duke, win or lose (better be win) will tell us if we're headed to a more chronic concern. After FSU, we'll know what he have.

Bottom line as far as Toledo, we won comfortably, the offense found a nice rhythm, granted against a weak defense, but we did what we needed to do. I'm glad that they exposed some critical issues with our defense...better now than getting exposed vs Duke and especially FSU.

Also glad to see some people figured out that football is played for four complete quarters of 15 minutes each.

People overreact and underreact after every game. Several games in last year people thought our offense was hiding a hidden playbook until we lost 4 games.

Advertisement
People can rag on the Defense all they want. I think that we have the players and the coaching on that side of the ball to improve every single week and we will work on the early season mistakes.

Offensively... ...We won the game without our best WR being available and without our best RB for almost half the freakin' game.

If you would have told me that last week I would have said thank you very much. I will gladly take that.

Last year we were told our QB was elite. We believed it until we saw otherwise, then we fought each other about it here. This year we were told our defense is elite. Many of us our waiting to see it.

Call yourselves out and take your punishment like real men.

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Grow the **** up, and understand that it's a 4-quarter game.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games
Anyone who didn't realize this game was going to be close and typical of two reasonably adept mid majors (which is what We are at this point) is a damned fool. This is not a good team and the damned hurricane made the situation worse. These are not your Daddy's Hurricanes, not even close.

****... Out daddy's hurricanes beat this team by 10...still won chip

Last year we were told our QB was elite. We believed it until we saw otherwise, then we fought each other about it here. This year we were told our defense is elite. Many of us our waiting to see it.

Manny Diaz himself said weeks ago during a presser to everyone's favorite female reporter that this defense is not elite and has ways to go.

Smart fans know that this team has potential but has not accomplished anything yet. Hopefully the staff does its job and things improve week to week.

Manny Diaz himself said weeks ago during a presser to everyone's favorite female reporter that this defense is not elite and has ways to go.

Smart fans know that this team has potential but has not accomplished anything yet. Hopefully the staff does its job and things improve week to week.

Not arguing with you.......some of the sauces of the "elite" information are considered smart fans........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back