All you weak, spineless, panicky motherfkcers front & center

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played average last year, played average the first game, played average this game. Could it be that when we play average, instead of always having some excuse why and that it means nothing, that really it's because we are just average? Kicking actual *** always seems to be right around the corner and saved for the next game.

Advertisement
This D flat outaverage , and suspect to the pass. It's going to trouble against decent passing teams. Be prepared for the offense to have to winsome games.

GT is the one game we should be ok in defensively. Front seven should take care of that.

Last edited:
We weren't getting away from our base defense against BC. Don't even bring them up.

I'm not jumping the gun having not reviewed the replay. But from bring there, at least 14 of the points were from busted plays or missed assignments, or somebody's didn't set right. Another seven points was due to a bad int. I'm actually not concerned about the defense yet. Wait for Duke then you'll know.

I was there in the box, so I saw up close replays on TV. The defense was TERRIBLE. Not only the blitzing, leaving the middle wide open but the ****** zone, no nickel Dorito defense....mind numbing. Worse of all is Delaney, he has ruined any shot of getting drafted, he is 5 yards away from receivers EVERY time they catch a ball.

Where were you sitting, exactly?

Around 400 total yds for a team like Toledo is not terrible. So no, the defense was not terrible but it could have been better. But if you want to get all emotional and all up in your feelings, then by all means drop a lot more emotional and girly posts.
Legends enzone suite with about 20 TV's. Defense was TERRIBLE. PERIOD.

Club - 200 - level on the 50 yd line. I don't know about where you are, but the replays are sporadic, and only one replay. I think it's that way through the entire stadium. I'm too drunk and too involved in the game to be 100% focused on replays at the game. That's why I watch after the game. I think these two games don't mean anything to me in terms of the defense. Do I think they've played great? Absolutely not. But the proof will be in the pudding in the next two games - then we will know.
I hear you. As far as the TV's, we see the network broadcast, just like you would at home, not the stadium screens.

I didn't criticize Malik and was a supporter of him taking over from Michelangelo's David last year.

Richt was underprepared and the DC HE HIRED was woefully underprepared.

I call a strike when its a strike.

Nothing that transpired in the 2nd half makes me feel any better. Unlike some, I expected the secondary would struggle. You don't replace 4 NFL guys and thrive. Our biggest Achilles heel is play calling.. and I don't expect that to get better. It is very very bad on both sides. Not sure how you make a beat your chest thread after that **** show. To each his own..
Yep. With the way the team performed today I see 3-4 losses coming up.

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.
Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward

Clap
Clap
Clap

Advertisement
Nothing that transpired in the 2nd half makes me feel any better. Unlike some, I expected the secondary would struggle. You don't replace 4 NFL guys and thrive. Our biggest Achilles heel is play calling.. and I don't expect that to get better. It is very very bad on both sides. Not sure how you make a beat your chest thread after that **** show. To each his own..

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.
Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward

Look everybody it's the menstruating female that hysterically jumps to conclusions. Listen bītch, get a hold of your emotions and learn how to evaluate a situation without your hysterical female emotions. Talk to me after the next two games - which are the real tests. Then we'll actually know where we're at.
Yawn

We played average last year, played average the first game, played average this game. Could it be that when we play average, instead of always having some excuse why and that it means nothing, that really it's because we are just average? Kicking actual *** always seems to be right around the corner and saved for the next game.
Bro the season starts next week bro. And if we don't play well enough then it will start the week after bro.

Two things can be true at once:

-Yes, some fans overreacted about certain facets of the game (i.e. the calls for Rosier to be benched in favor of Perry)

However...

- Yes, the secondary has issues. Delaney getting cooked all day was nauseating, and it was maddening how open their slot guy was 80% of the game.

Could the layoff have contributed? Absolutely, but that cannot excuse everything. I get where you are coming from, but these two points do not have to be mutually exclusive.

Serious question. Are all fan bases as soft as ours? We have to be softer than most at least. Some of the stuff I've seen posted is nothing short of amazing.

Advertisement
A couple of cūnts posting here, you know who you are, are confusing screechy female emotionalism with fair measured analysis.

To say that the defense, especially the defensive backfield and some of the defensive calls, have been subpar within the lens of these two unusual games, is fair.

To scream like banshees and assume this carries over, is premature. It's Duke, then FSU. Win or lose, if you see more of the same, then yes, these are issues that may actually linger through the season.

But if you little girls want to assume the sky is falling, then have it. Me, I'd like to see something done about Delaney, otherwise, I have an open mind about the rest of the season. There's nothing I've seen that isn't fixable.

Now back to the ladies club social on football.

A couple of cūnts posting here, you know who you are, are confusing screechy female emotionalism with fair measured analysis.

To say that the defense, especially the defensive backfield and some of the defensive calls, have been subpar within the lens of these two unusual games, is fair.

To scream like banshees and assume this carries over, is premature. It's Duke, then FSU. Win or lose, if you see more of the same, then yes, these are issues that may actually linger through the season.

But if you little girls want to assume the sky is falling, then have it. Me, I'd like to see something done about Delaney, otherwise, I have an open mind about the rest of the season. There's nothing I've seen that isn't fixable.

Now back to the ladies club social on football.

I've seen something that isn't fixable, starts with a d and ends with a z

when fans on a message board are spotting the slot wr is open every single play, somethings wrong

I'm deeply concerned about our secondary, they're getting slapped and the most damning thing is they're getting slapped despite playing against much better WR's in practice

We have this same thread every year after we beat some ham'n'eggers early in the season that expose some flaws on the team...then we get the brakes beat off of us by some teams with a pulse and everyone wants everyone fired.

Maybe we should just chill at this point.

Two things can be true at once:

-Yes, some fans overreacted about certain facets of the game (i.e. the calls for Rosier to be benched in favor of Perry)

However...

- Yes, the secondary has issues. Delaney getting cooked all day was nauseating, and it was maddening how open their slot guy was 80% of the game.

Could the layoff have contributed? Absolutely, but that cannot excuse everything. I get where you are coming from, but these two points do not have to be mutually exclusive.

I have no idea what you're talking...I so did not do this...one bit...

Advertisement
OCC.

Sometimes you break my huevos. But gate **** sign me up. Canes won , limp ****ies go home.

I stated that we sucked at the Half which was an accurate statement. Has nothing to do with pannicking but moreso seeing a lackluster performance in all facets of the team-coaching and players.

I was there. Section 230 and witnessed zero life from the team. The slow start continues and let's see what Duke does with it. We probably skim by but it won't work against FSU...so let's hope coaches and players figure out how to play 60 minutes!

Call yourselves out and take your punishment like real men.

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Grow the **** up, and understand that it's a 4-quarter game.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games

Call yourselves out and take your punishment like real men.

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Grow the **** up, and understand that it's a 4-quarter game.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games

Like I said in another post I didn't allow things to play out before overreacting and admitted it, but that first half had many of us up in arms about our inability to cover the field side receiver (Dee Delany) and leaving the slot wide open. Saying that doesn't mean you are panicking or abandoning the team, you are just stating your discontent with current situations.

Advertisement
In hindsight my reaction in the first half was angry, escalated, accurate and a level or two too aggressive. Brought external negativity into my football experience and used the game to unleash that built up angst. Won't happen again.

That said, I stand my by Game Day thread posts:
- At the time, the offense looked bad, defense sucked and attendance/crowd was frustrating.
- Offense was not a Rosier problem.
- I do not drive to games to sit. If you ask me to sit I'm going to argue with you most of the time. If your expectation for games like VT and ND is that fans sit and clap, then frankly I'd rather you: die, sit at home or get fancy seats more comfortable for your inferior expectations.

Speaking of expectations... I blame myself for getting caught up in message board hype, which has been largely inaccurate for the notable past.

Look everybody it's the menstruating female that hysterically jumps to conclusions. Listen bītch, get a hold of your emotions and learn how to evaluate a situation without your hysterical female emotions. Talk to me after the next two games - which are the real tests. Then we'll actually know where we're at.

I cringe every time I read something you wrote. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is a "bītch" with female emotions? ******* annoying man. It's almost as if you're using that as a crutch for not knowing what you're talking about.

In hindsight my reaction in the first half was angry, escalated, accurate and a level or two too aggressive. Brought external negativity into my football experience and used the game to unleash that built up angst. Won't happen again.

- At the time, the offense looked bad, defense sucked and attendance/crowd was frustrating.
- I do not drive to games to sit. If you ask me to sit I'm going to argue with you most of the time. If your expectation for games like VT and ND is that fans sit and clap, then frankly I'd rather you: die, sit at home or get fancy seats more comfortable for your inferior expectations.

Speaking of expectations... I blame myself for getting caught up in message board hype, which has been largely inaccurate for the notable past.

People standing up all game is one of the main reasons I went to the box. It is absolutely disrespectful, how would you feel paying good money to see a game and the people in front of you constantly stand up and block your view. Also, many times the people in front of you are taller and/or wider and block a lot more than if they would just sit the fack down and enjoy the game!!

People standing up all game is one of the main reasons I went to the box. It is absolutely disrespectful, how would you feel paying good money to see a game and the people in front of you constantly stand up and block your view. Also, many times the people in front of you are taller and/or wider and block a lot more than if they would just sit the fack down and enjoy the game!!

I'd make adjustments like you did. Tip of the hat to you.

Also, I don't stand and wasn't standing the whole game, but first half on third down or when the D needed noise, God **** right I was up and getting loud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back