All you weak, spineless, panicky motherfkcers front & center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nothing that transpired in the 2nd half makes me feel any better. Unlike some, I expected the secondary would struggle. You don't replace 4 NFL guys and thrive. Our biggest Achilles heel is play calling.. and I don't expect that to get better. It is very very bad on both sides. Not sure how you make a beat your chest thread after that **** show. To each his own..

Call yourselves out and take your punishment like real men.

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Grow the **** up, and understand that it's a 4-quarter game.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games

What is your opinion on continuing to play with 3 linebackers in the game when the opponent is in a 4 or 5 receiver set?

Good enough to win against a fast break team. No complaints. At least 14 of their points here were due to missed assignments in the secondary, or late reactions in the secondary.

Unlike most of the clowns that post here, I was actually at the game. So to really look at our defensive setup, I have to re-watch the replay which I did record. But again we got a lot a big mouth motherfūckers here that don't bother going to games. You only get a real feel for the base defense after you've seen the replay. Good enough to win, and beat the spread, though

I know what you're saying about being there live it is hard to gather as much. Unfortunately I'm in another country so can't. I agree that clearly whatever we did was good enough to easily cover the spread so there isn't anything to be too hung up over.

However, I also understand the frustratation from fans. We are doing things on defense that , if given the chance to ask why to Diaz directly, I do not think he would be able to defend (pun intended). When a layperson like me can see it and the coaches don't adjust its irritating. Against BC it was the full house blitzes while we were getting killed with the quick pass. Today it's leaving the 3 LBs in while 4/5 receivers are on the field. This is getting to Dorito level frustratation.

We did adjust in the second half which we didnt seem to do against Bethune so that's good news. Anyone bashing Rosier can eat a **** though because he played awesome pretty much the whole game. I do not understand the calls for Perry.

Nothing that transpired in the 2nd half makes me feel any better. Unlike some, I expected the secondary would struggle. You don't replace 4 NFL guys and thrive. Our biggest Achilles heel is play calling.. and I don't expect that to get better. It is very very bad on both sides. Not sure how you make a beat your chest thread after that **** show. To each his own..
Yep. With the way the team performed today I see 3-4 losses coming up.

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

Advertisement

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games

What is your opinion on continuing to play with 3 linebackers in the game when the opponent is in a 4 or 5 receiver set?

Good enough to win against a fast break team. No complaints. At least 14 of their points here were due to missed assignments in the secondary, or late reactions in the secondary.

Unlike most of the clowns that post here, I was actually at the game. So to really look at our defensive setup, I have to re-watch the replay which I did record. But again we got a lot a big mouth motherfūckers here that don't bother going to games. You only get a real feel for the base defense after you've seen the replay. Good enough to win, and beat the spread, though

I know what you're saying about being there live it is hard to gather as much. Unfortunately I'm in another country so can't. I agree that clearly whatever we did was good enough to easily cover the spread so there isn't anything to be too hung up over.

However, I also understand the frustratation from fans. We are doing things on defense that , if given the chance to ask why to Diaz directly, I do not think he would be able to defend (pun intended). When a layperson like me can see it and the coaches don't adjust its irritating. Against BC it was the full house blitzes while we were getting killed with the quick pass. Today it's leaving the 3 LBs in while 4/5 receivers are on the field. This is getting to Dorito level frustratation.

We did adjust in the second half which we didnt seem to do against Bethune so that's good news. Anyone bashing Rosier can eat a **** though because he played awesome pretty much the whole game. I do not understand the calls for Perry.

We weren't getting away from our base defense against BC. Don't even bring them up.

I'm not jumping the gun having not reviewed the replay. But from bring there, at least 14 of the points were from busted plays or missed assignments, or somebody's didn't set right. Another seven points was due to a bad int. I'm actually not concerned about the defense yet. Wait for Duke then you'll know.

Youve got to be one dumb fck if you're beating your chest over that bull**** game from beginning to end

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.

You've got to be a dumb fūck if you jump the gun and use this game as a bellwether for the rest of the season. We won, we beat the spread, the real season starts next week. Shut the fūck up.
Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward

I panicked a bit with Rosier.

There are definite concerns for this team. But I think every team in the country has concerns right now other than Bama and Clemson.

Just keep winning.

Advertisement
Not going to lie. I got ****ed with the defense, particularly the secondary. I might've gotten caught up in my feels for a bit, especially at half time.

Quick question for people that were fortunate enough to attend the game live.

Did the team get booed off the field at the end of the first half?

Asking for all the Canes that couldn't attend today.

Look everyone it's the super fan, the guy that thinks everything is great. If something is wrong I'm calling it out, if something is good and working I'm praising it. Stop being a about the team playing poorly. Hopefully we improve moving forward

Look everybody it's the menstruating female that hysterically jumps to conclusions. Listen bītch, get a hold of your emotions and learn how to evaluate a situation without your hysterical female emotions. Talk to me after the next two games - which are the real tests. Then we'll actually know where we're at.

Advertisement
Quick question for people that were fortunate enough to attend the game live.

Did the team get booed off the field at the end of the first half?

Asking for all the Canes that couldn't attend today.

Scattered boos, if that. Unlike most of the bītch made pussies that post here, real fans actually attend the games and understand it's 4 quarters. Not to say there wasn't frustration. We were doing a lot of jawing, but major booing - NO!

I had no doubt we were coming back and winning by a couple of scores - my only concern was Walton's injury.

We weren't getting away from our base defense against BC. Don't even bring them up.

I'm not jumping the gun having not reviewed the replay. But from bring there, at least 14 of the points were from busted plays or missed assignments, or somebody's didn't set right. Another seven points was due to a bad int. I'm actually not concerned about the defense yet. Wait for Duke then you'll know.

I was there in the box, so I saw up close replays on TV. The defense was TERRIBLE. Not only the blitzing, leaving the middle wide open but the ****** zone, no nickel Dorito defense....mind numbing. Worse of all is Delaney, he has ruined any shot of getting drafted, he is 5 yards away from receivers EVERY time they catch a ball.

Great post op. I'm sitting here getting drunk off buffalo trace and laughing my *** off at the triggered butthurt fans who are running around crying.

If you didn't expect these ups and downs, you are a brain dead ******. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that we killed the spread as I expected a nailbiter. I predicted 34-30 and the canes SURPASSED my expectations. I'm pretty **** happy.

Advertisement

I was there in the box, so I saw up close replays on TV. The defense was TERRIBLE. Not only the blitzing, leaving the middle wide open but the ****** zone, no nickel Dorito defense....mind numbing. Worse of all is Delaney, he has ruined any shot of getting drafted, he is 5 yards away from receivers EVERY time they catch a ball.

Where were you sitting, exactly?

Around 400 total yds for a team like Toledo is not terrible. So no, the defense was not terrible but it could have been better. But if you want to get all emotional and all up in your feelings, then by all means drop a lot more emotional and girly posts.

Around 400 total yds for a team like Toledo is not terrible. So no, the defense was not terrible but it could have been better. But if you want to get all emotional and all up in your feelings, then by all means drop a lot more emotional and girly posts.
Legends enzone suite with about 20 TV's. Defense was TERRIBLE. PERIOD.

I was mainly complaining about the defense, and in the first half the criticism was fair. What’s hilarious is people just pointing fingers at Rosier who went 27-36 with at least three of those being drops. Only truly bad play was missing Thomas on the interception.

He looked a **** of a lot better when the playbook seemed to open up, and we hurried things up. The second half O is what we need to see from this point on.

Legends enzone suite with about 20 TV's. Defense was TERRIBLE. PERIOD.

Club - 200 - level on the 50 yd line. I don't know about where you are, but the replays are sporadic, and only one replay. I think it's that way through the entire stadium. I'm too drunk and too involved in the game to be 100% focused on replays at the game. That's why I watch after the game. I think these two games don't mean anything to me in terms of the defense. Do I think they've played great? Absolutely not. But the proof will be in the pudding in the next two games - then we will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back