All You Guys Who Want Golden Gone

Advertisement
Al Golden isn't going to lead this team to a championship.

He was a nice guy, and he did a good job leading us through the "cloud", but he just isn't the type that's going to win anything big here. You don't sacrifice a program's future because of a couple of recruits...that's just stupid and shortsighted.

Hurlie will take care of Valentine. Not worried.

And you know Hurlie will be retained by the new HC?

David Duke could be hired as the new HC, put on black face, make a **** film with Hurlie's wife then post it on Brazzers all just before drugging Hurlie and have a guy in a giant chicken suit date rape him and Hurlie would still tell Valentine to go to Miami. Thats how much he loves this school. How much do you love it?

Dont matter dude. Bobby Petrino is going to save us, he's going to get Butch as his DC, and Ken Dorsey as his QB coach, and Chud as his OC, and Donna is going to pay everyone whatever they want, and Luke is goign to be back on the sidelines handing out C Notes. Were going to bring in a 10 million dollar staff to replace Golden. LULZ.

Gruden in there somewhere, maybe special teams coach?

Advertisement
We have a great class, and it would suck to lose some of them. But at the same time, their might be some elite players out their that weren't feeling us too much because of Golden. A new coach gives us hope, and recruits love hope.

Give me a coach that will properly utilize the 20 players that stick over a coach that will never maximize the 28 players he is bringing in.

I really don't trust Miami to bring in a competent replacement, I mean Shalala's track record speaks for itself. Because of that I'm more inclined to keeping Golden and seeing what he can do with better talent.

Advertisement
We have a great class, and it would suck to lose some of them. But at the same time, their might be some elite players out their that weren't feeling us too much because of Golden. A new coach gives us hope, and recruits love hope.

They won't lose some of them. They will lose a lot

Whose this guy Oregon? Who is Kirby? Is Kirby Friedman into coaching now? As I remember people couldn't wait for him to leave.

Is Gruden on the short list? Why do they call it "short list"?

Have trustees started to meet?

I'm confused.

When Shalala hires some coordinator from Bemidji State, we'll see how that plays with recruits.

Advertisement
Whose this guy Oregon? Who is Kirby? Is Kirby Friedman into coaching now? As I remember people couldn't wait for him to leave.

Is Gruden on the short list? Why do they call it "short list"?

Have trustees started to meet?

I'm confused.

Just when you think that Miami football couldn't be more of a clusterf@ck, it becomes more of a clusterf@ck.

Advertisement
Bowl game was a fiasco but nothing is conclusive and there are arguments that can't be settled here.

Many say coaching/scheme and cite lack of player development "f@ck manny, fire Dorito" , Claim Golden has no history of winning big games (x Ohio State and Fl). He won't fire his best friend.

Others say "NCAA Cloud", lack of talent and injuries. Look at improved record and say time will show results and cite "brick by brick" and recruiting pedigree.

No way to reconcile these.

I bet Admin @ UM knows where they stand given they already extended to 2020 and love Golden as face of organization, not to mention he did perform well with NCAA.

No matter what anger and vitriol doesn't help with recruits. Now with twitter bozos like me and you can go direct to some impressionable 17 year old. Not healthy.

Seems like best course if action is lay low, watch outcome and support team if you are a fan. After all, you want Canes to win no matter what right? Isn't that the Canes Family mantra at end of the day.

Uncertainty is the worst enemy. Unity, on the other hand, that is something special.

Cristobal is coming back! Cheap, disciplinarian, good recruiter, UM background, and well liked in the Tri county community. Plus he has seen greatness at Alabama under Saban and he has a chip on his shoulder to prove everyone wrong!

We get him for 2 million a year and he stays for at least 5 years!

Cristobal is coming back! Cheap, disciplinarian, good recruiter, UM background, and well liked in the Tri county community. Plus he has seen greatness at Alabama under Saban and he has a chip on his shoulder to prove everyone wrong!

We get him for 2 million a year and he stays for at least 5 years!

Right here buddy. ^^^ THIS man gets it. Been telling you cats this, but no one wants to hear it.

This is going to be Donna's next move. Mark it down.

And 2 million??? LMAO. They will get Mario for 1.2 Million with an escalation clause. With the savings they will bring in a better DC, he keeps Coley and makes him his Asst HC, they will keep most of the class together, the school will sell it as Mario has deep ties to the U, the community, has been an HC, and Assistant HC, and has now worked under Nick Saban and is a top notch recruiter.

This is going to be your next HC: For all those who want Golden gone, they are going to get their wish:

41.jpg

Our fan base is a total clown show.

Fans like you are cancers to our fan base. Just because fans dont agree with agree with assessment of Golden doesnt make the fan base "a clown show" If Golden leaves Miami will be just fine.

Advertisement
Back