Alin Edouard Tweet

Advertisement
It's a lot of female emotions in here. I won't lie, I initially said WTF and made a Bill Cosby face when I opened the thread to see the tweet, that's natural...**** FSU AND UF, but a second later I got back to thinking like a logical grown *** man and remembered Florida Tech and the fact that some kids aren't selfish and like when they're garnered attention brings attention to their teammates. Obviously him showin love to those schools that show love to him and his teammates isn't the best thing to do with this year round menstrual cycle having fan base watching his every move. Y'all really need to chill and make it thru an entire day without raising ur blood pressure over tweets and **** []_[]

Any other position I don't stress about it, but can't have this attitude with your quarterback.

That position is treated differently and their behavior and the way they carry the self needs to reflect that.

Who cares what a 17 year old kid has to say. If he wants to come play for Miami cool if not thats cool too. If you don't like what he says stop following him on twitter. We have a 4 star highly ranked QB committed and a top 5 QB in last years class on campus soon we are more than fine at QB. Honestly i'm sure the staff could care less if Edouard comes or not he was Cristobal's guy not Coley's..

Bottom line: A UM commit should NEVER EVER EVER say anything pumping up fsu. It's like hitting on your wife's sister. Certain things you just NEVER do.

Lol true, I just know he tweets about literally every school that shows him or his teammates love I mean Florida Tech got love so it shows he just does that but he never visits these schools so how much does it mean?

If you don't get why a UM commit (especially at QB) pumping up fsu is WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL, then I won't waste my time discussing it any further. It's fsu he's **** gobbling, so it absolutely DOES matter.

Advertisement
Who cares what a 17 year old kid has to say. If he wants to come play for Miami cool if not thats cool too. If you don't like what he says stop following him on twitter. We have a 4 star highly ranked QB committed and a top 5 QB in last years class on campus soon we are more than fine at QB. Honestly i'm sure the staff could care less if Edouard comes or not he was Cristobal's guy not Coley's..

Bottom line: A UM commit should NEVER EVER EVER say anything pumping up fsu. It's like hitting on your wife's sister. Certain things you just NEVER do.

Lol true, I just know he tweets about literally every school that shows him or his teammates love I mean Florida Tech got love so it shows he just does that but he never visits these schools so how much does it mean?

If you don't get why a UM commit (especially at QB) pumping up fsu is WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL, then I won't waste my time discussing it any further. It's fsu he's **** gobbling, so it absolutely DOES matter.

I do understand, all im saying is literally every school that shows him love he post it on twitter and even a school like Florida Tech so this doesn't surprise me. I wish he didn't and I wish he'd see how dumb it is but until he actually takes a visit there or something I won't go too crazy when this is just some **** he always does

Yeah, but hes still "committed" to Miami. Its one thing to shout out small schools for showing love, or trying to put some of his teammates on the map. But its another for a Miami commit to be pumpin up FSU like that as many others stated. I think we were all ok with Khairi Clark being excited about getting an Alabama offer, but Alin showing FSU love like this as a current commit is not alright. Im a huge Edouard fan btw, id love him to stay in this class. Id take him over Rosier any day.

Wasn't Alin saying he'll reach out to recruits to commit to miami? Haven't seen that effort yet.

Advertisement
Wasn't Alin saying he'll reach out to recruits to commit to miami? Haven't seen that effort yet.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on that.

If he'd get off the damned phone with FSU, slavering their nuts for more attention, maybe he'd find time to do something for MIAMI - supposedly his TEAM?

Our recruiting slowed when the mental midget accepted. Now with kaaya committed recruits' interest is back up. It shows what his peers think of him

Any other position I don't stress about it, but can't have this attitude with your quarterback.

That position is treated differently and their behavior and the way they carry the self needs to reflect that.

Smart man! This is a much different position that a RB, OL or CB. This is supposed to be the leader at the QB position.

Advertisement
I will say this after this weekend we will find out who is for real and who is masquerading as a wanna be UM QB recuit. I don't think it is merely conjector that Coley is having Rosier camp at the sametime as Alin. An Alin knows something is up and if he doesn't perform well All the local HS Coaches will be there so they can barewitness as to who got beat out going head to head as QB's. I sincerely hope AE is up to this task because Kaaya is coming to serve notice who is top dog and I can almost Rosier is equally as hungry to get out of Bama and head to S.FL. even if it is as a developmental QB that can challenge for the starting spot in after Olsen leaves.

An the thing is even if AE does out perform Rosier I think he takes notice of how Kaaya carry's himself and starts to act like a leader an gets in the ear of some S. Fla Talent.

Go Canes

There is a better chance that FSU releases Matthew Thomas and he ends up at UM than Edouard ever stepping foot on campus with a scholarship.

I will say this after this weekend we will find out who is for real and who is masquerading as a wanna be UM QB recuit. I don't think it is merely conjector that Coley is having Rosier camp at the sametime as Alin. An Alin knows something is up and if he doesn't perform well All the local HS Coaches will be there so they can barewitness as to who got beat out going head to head as QB's. I sincerely hope AE is up to this task because Kaaya is coming to serve notice who is top dog and I can almost Rosier is equally as hungry to get out of Bama and head to S.FL. even if it is as a developmental QB that can challenge for the starting spot in after Olsen leaves.

An the thing is even if AE does out perform Rosier I think he takes notice of how Kaaya carry's himself and starts to act like a leader an gets in the ear of some S. Fla Talent.

Go Canes

I agree wholeheartedly... I can't wait for Sunday!

Bottom line, we are going to walk away with the best recruits... :cigar: Go Canes.

Advertisement
all y'all need to be ashamed for allowing a 17 year old male to play with your emotions like that

This is literally the end all right here. The conversation should literally stop after this statement. It takes a straight ****** to give FSU shout outs AS A MIAMI COMMIT. Obviously if he's doing this he doesn't have a true allegiance to Miami. Anyone who does simply would never EVER say that. EVER (In case you forgot)

The more I read this board, the less I want to read and the less I want to continue following recruiting.

Advertisement
Back