Alin Edouard Tweet

Alins offer needs to be revoked already. With Kaaya, Olsen, and possibly Rosier homeboy Eduardo ain't doing nothing but sitting left bench and guarding the water bottles

Advertisement
sounds like you guys are using him just to get other sfl players .

He's doing a great job of recruiting for us by pumping up our biggest rival--fsu. Clearly, we have masterminded a great plot using Al Edwards to recruit for us.

All he said is that they showing love, that doesnt say anything about how he feels about them. The kid is a CANEuntil something shows otherwise so I can give 2 f***s about who is showing him love cause that just means we got a good player.

THIS!!!

Why the OP didnt post his next tweet about showing up to camp Sunday. I wish him and Kayaa nothing but the best but i absolutely hope he proves alot of you wrong!!!

Who cares what a 17 year old kid has to say. If he wants to come play for Miami cool if not thats cool too. If you don't like what he says stop following him on twitter. We have a 4 star highly ranked QB committed and a top 5 QB in last years class on campus soon we are more than fine at QB. Honestly i'm sure the staff could care less if Edouard comes or not he was Cristobal's guy not Coley's..

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 33m
FSU SHOWING MADD LOVE .. #ACC

128.gif

Advertisement
Edouard whatever happen to all those recruits you were going to be recruiting once you committed?!? A Cali boy is showing these local kids how to put on for THERE city!!!

This is what a COMMITTED recruit should be tweeting:

1) Brad Kaaya
@SeanKorte @purplecane41 Coach Coley's offense will utilize all of its weapons

2) Brad Kaaya
“@PurpleCane41: Daniel Gresham is the #1 Fullback in the nation he has Miami #1 on his list. #CanesFam" WE NEED HIM!

3)Brad Kaaya
#Miami we need to pull @MikeSawyers_75 out of Tennessee! Watched his highlights, need him on my team! Don't want to play against him lol

4)Brad Kaaya
The #U Family needs more commits! Miami fans get on those 2014 prospects.

He gets it

Who cares what a 17 year old kid has to say. If he wants to come play for Miami cool if not thats cool too. If you don't like what he says stop following him on twitter. We have a 4 star highly ranked QB committed and a top 5 QB in last years class on campus soon we are more than fine at QB. Honestly i'm sure the staff could care less if Edouard comes or not he was Cristobal's guy not Coley's..

Bottom line: A UM commit should NEVER EVER EVER say anything pumping up fsu. It's like hitting on your wife's sister. Certain things you just NEVER do.

Alin shows love to literally every school that shows him and his teammates love so this should mean nothing. Kaaya is doing a great job recruiting but if it's all guys who aren't local and also guys who he's never met then it isn't that huge of a deal even though I love his effort. Now, I wish Alin was on twitter blowing up recruits but if he's local and knows other local recruits who knows for a fact he is recruiting them face to face or over the phone daily?

Bottom line: A UM commit should NEVER EVER EVER say anything pumping up fsu. It's like hitting on your wife's sister. Certain things you just NEVER do.

Lol True..

Advertisement

Lol true, I just know he tweets about literally every school that shows him or his teammates love I mean Florida Tech got love so it shows he just does that but he never visits these schools so how much does it mean?

Alin shows love to literally every school that shows him and his teammates love so this should mean nothing. Kaaya is doing a great job recruiting but if it's all guys who aren't local and also guys who he's never met then it isn't that huge of a deal even though I love his effort. Now, I wish Alin was on twitter blowing up recruits but if he's local and knows other local recruits who knows for a fact he is recruiting them face to face or over the phone daily?

Why? Care to explain more because it isn´t a huge deal? I can´t follow...

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 33m
FSU SHOWING MADD LOVE .. #ACC

I like the kid, but that's an idiotic move... He needs to STFU and prove it on the field. Sunday is his chance to prove everyone wrong... Let's see if his game is as big as his mouth!!!

Lol true, I just know he tweets about literally every school that shows him or his teammates love I mean Florida Tech got love so it shows he just does that but he never visits these schools so how much does it mean?
To show "love" to Florida Tech is one thing, but to FSU is... what Franchise said.

Can´t you see it?

Advertisement

Why? Care to explain more because it isn´t a huge deal? I can´t follow...
I love what Kaaya is doing but if a recruit doesn't personally know him then who knows if they're even taking the love that serious? Now if Gresham and Knox responds to Kaaya well this weekend then it's big but we don't know if Kaaya had any impact at all on them

Am I the only one that sees what he tweeted as something of little to no consequence? I don't understand how him saying FSU is showing attention is bigging them up somehow.

To show "love" to Florida Tech is one thing, but to FSU is... what Franchise said.

Can´t you see it?

I do see it and I don't like it but I also know that he shows every school love and he doesn't think about how other people feel about it. Just like the way he used to tweet about other schools for months and then we never heard about him being interested again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back