Alin Edouard Tweet

Advertisement
I don't think Miami's coaches want Edouard anymore.

I don't think they ever did that was Cristobal's guy. Even Alin's coach said Coach Coley said they would still honor Edouard ship that means we are honoring it out of respect for the kid and not burning bridges with anyone..

Advertisement
Any other position I don't stress about it, but can't have this attitude with your quarterback.

That position is treated differently and their behavior and the way they carry the self needs to reflect that.

Kid reminds me of Stephen Morris' attitude Everyday..

JC

Advertisement
Time for Edourd to move on. Enjoy F$U.

I doubt FSU offered him he will probably end up at WVU or Louisville. I would like to keep him in this class but i'm sure with our QB depth right now Golden could care less what he does..
Whoa now, I don't think Coley is that sold on who he has on campus right now because Crow and Dewey aren't really blowing up and neither are the dual threats he likes. With that said I think Coley will get who he wants whether it's Alin or Rozier

Gotta agree that this seems b*tch made by the kid.

Its a f*cked up situation on both ends.

On the one side, this was a kid Cristobal wanted, and obviously the rest of the staff didnt. He got an offer, but he's not Coley's preferred QB recruit. He feels that. He feels he's not the star of the show anymore. We are going to honor his offer, and he will get a chance to compete, but he doesnt feel he's being courted like the Belle of the Ball anymore. Now he's going to play this b*tch made game of "OH look who sent me flowers" for attention and almost like a scorned woman trying to make her man jealous.

I dont think its going to work out too well for him. I dont see Coley bending over to kiss this kid's @ss, especially if he preferred other QBs to him. Moreover, it leaves a REAL bad taste in the mouth of the fan base, who see a kid like Kaaya, from the West Coast, out there jacked up and doing backflips with his MIami offer, recruiting for us, and already taking leadership and an active role as part of this class, while our "LOCAL" "I grew up a Cane" recruit, is whining like a b*tch and tweeting every day about what other programs are showing him love.

Advertisement
Gotta agree that this seems b*tch made by the kid.

Its a f*cked up situation on both ends.

On the one side, this was a kid Cristobal wanted, and obviously the rest of the staff didnt. He got an offer, but he's not Coley's preferred QB recruit. He feels that. He feels he's not the star of the show anymore. We are going to honor his offer, and he will get a chance to compete, but he doesnt feel he's being courted like the Belle of the Ball anymore. Now he's going to play this b*tch made game of "OH look who sent me flowers" for attention and almost like a scorned woman trying to make her man jealous.

I dont think its going to work out too well for him. I dont see Coley bending over to kiss this kid's @ss, especially if he preferred other QBs to him. Moreover, it leaves a REAL bad taste in the mouth of the fan base, who see a kid like Kaaya, from the West Coast, out there jacked up and doing backflips with his MIami offer, recruiting for us, and already taking leadership and an active role as part of this class, while our "LOCAL" "I grew up a Cane" recruit, is whining like a b*tch and tweeting every day about what other programs are showing him love.

On the money post. The tea leaves have been read.

Time for Edourd to move on. Enjoy F$U.

I doubt FSU offered him he will probably end up at WVU or Louisville. I would like to keep him in this class but i'm sure with our QB depth right now Golden could care less what he does..
Whoa now, I don't think Coley is that sold on who he has on campus right now because Crow and Dewey aren't really blowing up and neither are the dual threats he likes. With that said I think Coley will get who he wants whether it's Alin or Rozier

In 2014 we should be more than fine with SR Ryan Williams RS Frosh Olsen RS Soph Crow RS Dewey Freshman Kaaya.. With Duke being a JR and heisman candidate and Walford,Sandland,Griffin,Dorsett,Coley,Scott,Dobard,Lewis, Herb,Yearby we should be more than fine on offense. Just need a game manager and with 4 starters on the OL with double digits starts in their careers going into 2014...

The best part about this entire situatino is Edourd isnt that good. A have talked to a ton of local coaches and they don't think he can play at Miami

Advertisement
There is a better chance that FSU releases Matthew Thomas and he ends up at UM than Edouard ever stepping foot on campus with a scholarship.

**** that is a Stone Cold, just down right Stone Cold. :crownpour:

Go Canes!

Who cares what a 17 year old kid has to say. If he wants to come play for Miami cool if not thats cool too. If you don't like what he says stop following him on twitter. We have a 4 star highly ranked QB committed and a top 5 QB in last years class on campus soon we are more than fine at QB. Honestly i'm sure the staff could care less if Edouard comes or not he was Cristobal's guy not Coley's..

Bottom line: A UM commit should NEVER EVER EVER say anything pumping up fsu. It's like hitting on your wife's sister. Certain things you just NEVER do.

Lol true, I just know he tweets about literally every school that shows him or his teammates love I mean Florida Tech got love so it shows he just does that but he never visits these schools so how much does it mean?

If you don't get why a UM commit (especially at QB) pumping up fsu is WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL, then I won't waste my time discussing it any further. It's fsu he's **** gobbling, so it absolutely DOES matter.

I do understand, all im saying is literally every school that shows him love he post it on twitter and even a school like Florida Tech so this doesn't surprise me. I wish he didn't and I wish he'd see how dumb it is but until he actually takes a visit there or something I won't go too crazy when this is just some **** he always does

I didn't say it surprised me that he gobbled fsu's goo. I said it's absolutely wrong that he did. Two different subjects. The fact that he sucks off every school that pays him attention is dumb because he's a QB and he's committed to UM. The fact that he sucked off fsu is beyond dumb, and, frankly, inexcusable.

And to be even more frank then Franchise..Lets all be honest for a second with ourselves, the only reason most of us liked the kid was because he was a supposed "5 Star General" in Dade and was gonna deliver every Dade kid we wanted to Al's doorstep. (ESPECIALLY after the Joseph Yearby "prediction", which if we had known better we would have known was a fluke because Yearby was going whereever Coley was going anyway.)

The kids stats were meager at best and his highlights showed he had a long way to go before he saw serious burn here. If he stays, great. If he leaves, oh well.

And to be even more frank then Franchise..Lets all be honest for a second with ourselves, the only reason most of us liked the kid was because he was a supposed "5 Star General" in Dade and was gonna deliver every Dade kid we wanted to Al's doorstep. (ESPECIALLY after the Joseph Yearby "prediction", which if we had known better we would have known was a fluke because Yearby was going whereever Coley was going anyway.)

The kids stats were meager at best and his highlights showed he had a long way to go before he saw serious burn here. If he stays, great. If he leaves, oh well.

I never put a lot of stock in him wrangling up a bunch of recruits. I never saw how he was going to pull that off. I, however, was enamored with his supposed love of UM and supposed UM diehard attitude that he showed right up until the point he got his offer.

Seems like the minute he got the offer he purportedly coveted so much his "Mr. UM" attitude went in the toilet. I don't like the guy because I don't like his approach, and when you combine that approach with his anemic production on the football field, I don't have much use for him anymore.

Advertisement
Back