Alin Edouard Tweet

Advertisement
Twitter is the worst thing to ever happen to recruiting, I don't think I would ever follow a recruit on there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
sounds like you guys are using him just to get other sfl players .

Yes because everyone knows Hialeah is the center of south florida talent. Oh wait, we don't want anyone us from that school or area this class plus he was not even on the premier 7 on 7 S Fl team.

All he said is that they showing love, that doesnt say anything about how he feels about them. The kid is a CANEuntil something shows otherwise so I can give 2 f***s about who is showing him love cause that just means we got a good player.

Advertisement
He says that about literally every school!!!!! He was saying that Florida Tech showed him and his teammates love stop *****ing about everything he tweets

This guy is a joke, Kaaya is trying to get kids to commit to Miami while this guy keeps acting like a entitled prick.

I hope he decommits soon so we can get Rosier on board.

Advertisement
Alin really has to stop tweeting because even though I don't think he's trying to leave he is constantly getting reactions and people will keep bashing him.

Edouard whatever happen to all those recruits you were going to be recruiting once you committed?!? A Cali boy is showing these local kids how to put on for THERE city!!!

This is what a COMMITTED recruit should be tweeting:

1) Brad Kaaya
@SeanKorte @purplecane41 Coach Coley's offense will utilize all of its weapons

2) Brad Kaaya
“@PurpleCane41: Daniel Gresham is the #1 Fullback in the nation he has Miami #1 on his list. #CanesFam" WE NEED HIM!

3)Brad Kaaya
#Miami we need to pull @MikeSawyers_75 out of Tennessee! Watched his highlights, need him on my team! Don't want to play against him lol

4)Brad Kaaya
The #U Family needs more commits! Miami fans get on those 2014 prospects.

Two QB commits . . . two different approaches. One is all about the U and talking up other kids, while the other appears to be about propping himself up. Have a hard time believing the latter ever sets foot on campus. Again, the twitter universe is perhaps the bane of modern society and maybe Jimbo's nephew has compromised Edouard's account.

Advertisement
Back